UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Feels amazing
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right want to stay clear of any absesses or infections for when i add my new compounds to the cycle...on week 6 i will be doing Test prop, Tren and Winstrol (oral) With the tren and test prop, can i mix this in the same barrell? and do i inject in the same place, i.e left glute, or 1 shot of test prop in left glute and other in right glute? never really done 2 compounds as this is my first cycle so would be interesting to hear your replies guys!

Thanks

James x

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Stick em in same barrell and bobs yer uncle and fannies yer aunt.

If big volumes then massage really well to dissipate.

You should be fine, again, if a large volume of compound, only hit it once per week, 2ml/3ml etc.

Just to be on safe side.

·
Feels amazing
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot mate, just been reading about the dude that mixed 1ml win and test, but i presume he got the absess from the fact win is water based and test is oil based?

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
BigBiff said:
Thanks alot mate, just been reading about the dude that mixed 1ml win and test, but i presume he got the absess from the fact win is water based and test is oil based?
Yes mate, avoid waterr and oil togehter, all oil together is good to go :thumbup1:

·
238 Posts
This is the "dude that mixed the oil & water" LOL - After the problem i have had with the abscess iv done some looking into the issue of oil/ oil and oil/ water mixing and whilst combining oil based should give you no problems as the oils will mix the problem with oil and water mixes is as follows:

Take a glass of water and add some drops of oil - ie olive oil - the oil will float on top of the water,it will not mix (although with sufficiently extreme mixing you will create an oil/ water emulsion) - but this WILL NOT be the case when you draw for example winstrol & prop into a syringe.

Winstrol is water based with the steroid molecules in a very fine granular form suspended in water, the product is designed to disperse in this format from the injection site (the depot) over a period of time. Without getting too technical by adding water into this intrmuscular depot you will impair the dispersal of the winstrol as you have effectively altered the chemical balance at the injection site.

Impaired dispersal can then lead to product which is designed to be released into the blood stream rapidly being released very slowly - and this can be where the problem develops - a potential site for infection as it has in effect stagnated. You are not guaranteed a problem doing this - and i have indeed mixed oil and water a few times in the past.

But in hindsight having been through what i just have, id never do it again - and would urge the rest of you to avoid it and not take the chance!

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
i hate to kill anybody's hopes....but rule no.1 is to not mix oil and water...as you said phil b...that simple test will show anyone common knowledge not to mix oil and water!!!!

they are not really miscible!!!

think of as lava lamp...or try filling a cup of water and dropping a teaspoon of cooking oil in it..and see how they have no compatibilty to dissolve!!!!!

atoms do not have any valency or sharing abilty!!!

so do not inject the 2,because it will only be a matter of time before these 2 solutions will separate again...so how will this act within the body????

oil is almost a hydrophobic mix...repelling water!!!!!

go to "finally out of hospital after a bad shot" thread...read this poor chaps story...just be careful with what your doing!!!

·
Bad Mother Fuker
22,718 Posts
years ago I put winny and decca in the same barrel in the same cheek, first ever jab on a **** poorly understood cycle before the internet etc (I was told by the guy I got from to do). I had no problem.

I don't think they really need to mix together in any way to be absorbed once injected. Everyone knows oil and water don't mix.

It doesn't automatically follow that if you do it - you get a huge abscess. I didn't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.