UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Running 8 weeks of lgd so I require a minI pct, my first pct ever, been reading hcgenerate es is best but it's also £100 so what would be a good cheaper alternative? Anyone heard of nolvatren xt?

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
afaik SARMS cause little to no suppression and should not need any PCT , however if you are going to use PCT meds then use proven medical ones , not the junk they sell in shops over the counter - you will get as much help from a few cans of diet coke and a packet of jolly ranchers as you will from the hcg generate or any other over the counter product that is touted for 'PCT' .

·
Newbie Trainer
2,239 Posts
afaik SARMS cause little to no suppression and should not need any PCT , however if you are going to use PCT meds then use proven medical ones , not the junk they sell in shops over the counter - you will get as much help from a few cans of diet coke and a packet of jolly ranchers as you will from the hcg generate or any other over the counter product that is touted for 'PCT' .
Which colour jolly ranchers do I need?

·
Newbie Trainer
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I read an article saying Creatine has been shown to raise test levels?

so far my mini pct involves-

Clomid or Nolva (both do the same job? don;t they?)

Creatine (take everyday anyway 5g-10g)

stinging nettle root 900-1000mg p/d

·
Looking Freaky
1,148 Posts
You are overthinking the situation. Sarms will cause minimal shutdown so if you want to do a PCT go for nolva 20/20/10/10 (as already suggested) and throw in some maca. Don't use clomid. I've ran ostarine a few years ago and just used maca for 3 or 4 weeks afterwards. I didn't have any bloods so couldn't say whether I was shutdown when running ostarine and recovered afterwards but everything was working down below as it should have been.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.