UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Under Construction
197 Posts
i used to have my whey protein with icecream and milk cos i found it so rank haha. When i start taking it again im gonna have to learn to cope without it. *dreads the idea of using water on most products*

·
Under Construction
70 Posts
I remember years ago smelling a protein shake for the first time and I gagged!

Recently starting taking Extreme Whey Protein and Build and Recover (both with water) and I was extremey suprised how good they tasted.

I'd recommend Extreme products - look for the 25% discount code sticky for MC members.......

·
Under Construction
197 Posts
Magpie said:
I remember years ago smelling a protein shake for the first time and I gagged!

Recently starting taking Extreme Whey Protein and Build and Recover (both with water) and I was extremey suprised how good they tasted.

I'd recommend Extreme products - look for the 25% discount code sticky for MC members.......
I already looked lol.. only saw strawberry flavour tho and i hate that. was hoping they would have banana.. although if its as good as you say it tastes then maybe its still worth trying.. better than a banana flavour that tastes even worse cos of water hahaha

·
Under Construction
70 Posts
Give Extreme a quick ring or PM them via the forum - think more flavours are due in soon as I'm waiting on some chocolate whey which should be in stock in the next week.

I personally find shakes easier to take when mixed with smaller amounts of water (I've been told that there's no nutritional difference regarding the water volume) so you may have to go through a bit of 'trial and error' before getting it right!

·
Under Construction
197 Posts
fantastic thanks :) Looking forward to getting back into my shakes. Now just need to get my head into my diet plan haha. Going to be fun trying to eat so much chicken etc, really struggle with meat cos im a veg freak hehe.

Thanks again for the help magpie!

·
Newbie Trainer
45 Posts
Pix said:
fantastic thanks :) Looking forward to getting back into my shakes. Now just need to get my head into my diet plan haha. Going to be fun trying to eat so much chicken etc, really struggle with meat cos im a veg freak hehe.

Thanks again for the help magpie!
You can always sub chicken with turkey. Lol. But IMO, they don't taste that much different. :playball:

·
Under Construction
197 Posts
msummers26 said:
You can always sub chicken with turkey. Lol. But IMO, they don't taste that much different. :playball:
Haha yeh, not much better. The only meat i truly love is duck, i dunno why but its the only meat i love to eat. Shame its so expensive! and probably to fatty. Ive just my chicken lunch and i feel sooo sick lol. Thankfully its my birthday in a couple of weeks so im going to get lots of free suppliments me thinks ;)

·
Under Construction
962 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.