UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I might have a little dabble before I get too old for curiosity sake.

Currently on 100mg Test E a week TRT and this puts me at around 28 nmol/L. Bloods and health absolutely fine.

Will be looking to source some more enanthate from a lab and am planning to double my dose to 200mg a week for 10 weeks so barely above US TRT levels but I am pretty positive it will give me a big boost.

Looking at some Pharmacom that I have seen currently but any advice welcome.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I am planning on going with this for 10 weeks:

Test E 200mg a week
Anavar 50mg 3 x week on workout days

Remember this is a first cycle and I am in my 50s - fit and healthy, experienced with weights and fairly built but have only been on 100mg a week TRT dose for a few years. Had a little dabble with some Sarms as well but not much.

I will take bloods again after a month to see what is going on. I will also monitor blood pressure etc regularly.

Any input would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
7,774 Posts
I've posted about this before fegarding Pharmacom's US warehouse - placed an order git the wrong pills, they never bothered to answer numerous emails. Placed a second order and they sent nothing and never answered numerous emails. Prior to those orders they were sound as a pound have no idea what happened to them.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Pharmacom are brilliant, well, were brilliant. Little over-priced but nothing but good reviews, so I was always happy to pay a bit extra for that peace of mind.

But they've basically vanished. Good luck getting it anywhere. It's been like that for a year or two (presumably supply issues due to covid) but whereas many other UGLs are back up and running, still can't find it anywhere.

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
So I am planning on going with this for 10 weeks:

Test E 200mg a week
Anavar 50mg 3 x week on workout days

Remember this is a first cycle and I am in my 50s - fit and healthy, experienced with weights and fairly built but have only been on 100mg a week TRT dose for a few years. Had a little dabble with some Sarms as well but not much.

I will take bloods again after a month to see what is going on. I will also monitor blood pressure etc regularly.

Any input would be appreciated.
I’ll echo Turbs and recommend taking the Anavar daily. 50mg for 6-8 weeks is a great addition. Other than that, it looks fine as a nice mild cycle.

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pharmacom are brilliant, well, were brilliant. Little over-priced but nothing but good reviews, so I was always happy to pay a bit extra for that peace of mind.

But they've basically vanished. Good luck getting it anywhere. It's been like that for a year or two (presumably supply issues due to covid) but whereas many other UGLs are back up and running, still can't find it anywhere.
Ah, that doesn't sound good. Oh well I will just have to see if it turns up or if someone has done a runner with my Bitcoin.

And even if it does turn up it might not be legit :unsure:

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Ah, that doesn't sound good. Oh well I will just have to see if it turns up or if someone has done a runner with my Bitcoin.

And even if it does turn up it might not be legit :unsure:
Bit of a grey area as can't discuss sources on here, but Pharmacom are a lab which we can. I guess you bought off them direct? See the reply from UK2USA above mine. Hearing of lots of issues. I don't think they're dodgy at all, they're just having major supply problems.

I also suspect they're based in a part of the world which is a bit "fighty" right now...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts