UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
its not me thats mad its the voices in my head..
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just got my order of this and i accidently clicked premix! so i have three bottles all mixed up will they kast in the fridge or do i need to put two of them in the freezer...?help! lol

·
its not me thats mad its the voices in my head..
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just to clear something up if you could help me aswell, is around 5 marks on the syringe a good daily dose? so it would be 0.05 of a ml?

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
jayt said:
just to clear something up if you could help me aswell, is around 5 marks on the syringe a good daily dose? so it would be 0.05 of a ml?
how many ml's of water have been used to reconstitue the 10mg vial of powder?

1 notch or 10 units on a slin pin usually doses 1mg, on the basis that 1ml of water recon'd 10mg of powder.

·
5% off myprotein.co.uk discount code = MP145650
2,890 Posts
any moles or freckles will darken and in some cases the freckle will go almost black. you may, as i do, get freckles showing up on your lips ( on yer face ha ha )

smaller less noticeable freckles will also be seen easier. but these fade and disappear as your use of MT2 stops.

·
UK-Muscle Moderator
15,472 Posts
avril said:
any moles or freckles will darken and in some cases the freckle will go almost black. you may, as i do, get freckles showing up on your lips ( on yer face ha ha )

smaller less noticeable freckles will also be seen easier. but these fade and disappear as your use of MT2 stops.
LOL!

to be honest i mixed a vial and left it out for 6 months and came back to use it and it still worked fine!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.