UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
518 Posts
megatest and high dose test will hurt in most cases ,try cutting it with some sterile grape seed oil on a 1/1 ratio ,this should ease the pain alot also try heating it before injecting it to make oil thin out.

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
well why do you newbies get high concentrated gear for fcks sake no need,megatest means jack sh1t bro,its ok if your shooting lots of gear to cut down on the oil,thats all 400s are good for,

·
Newbie Trainer
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
\ said:
well why do you newbies get high concentrated gear for fcks sake no need,megatest means jack sh1t bro,its ok if your shooting lots of gear to cut down on the oil,thats all 400s are good for,
I'm not new at it just bin out of the gym for 2 years with health problems

·
Newbie Trainer
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
\ said:
megatest and high dose test will hurt in most cases ,try cutting it with some sterile grape seed oil on a 1/1 ratio ,this should ease the pain alot also try heating it before injecting it to make oil thin out.
Thanks but I would like to try somthing els

·
Newbie Trainer
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
\ said:
I have ordered that pmt what's that like as I only have 4 weeks left

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
shallowrain said:
The ones I ca get are GB that seems to be the only 1 goin about at the mo
Me and two mates are on GB megatest350, it's painless, so you are doing something wrong or you have been sold last years old batch before they started using EO.

What is your Lot number and expiry date?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.