UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
I recieved my stuff here in Canada, they have both legit human grade and UG. Shipping was fast but they only have one method being registered mail so you have to use your real name and sign for it here in Canada because the post office needs government ID to release the mail. Some people don't like that for obvious reasons. prices are a bit high but its the real deal. I hope this helps you.

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
not too sure about megabolix but stmg has got to be be the worst i have heard about in a long time.

I know guys who are growing more on casrol gtx.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts

·
Who you calling a nerd?
161 Posts
hackskii said:
Well, Skaman007 seems to be running an IP anonymiser, and the other two dudes have diffrent IP addresses.
Interesting. I have no problem with guys trying to make a (Legit) name for themselves but they have to do it in other ways as this is the way scammers do it. Plenty of other open source boards out their to sponsor if they want to make a name for themselves. EDIT: NOT THIS BOARD BTW.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Well, if I get any word of this happening, I will ban fast.

IP anonymisers are a way of getting around a perminant ban even using an IP ban.

Cookie banned me from a board and I used one to look around to see if he was talking sh!t about me...................

It masks the host name, and picks diffrent IP address each time they log on to their computers.

It would be almost impossible unless they had a ban on not having a host name for the ISP.

But then again, steroids are illegal and it is like having a hushmail account when you want to fly under the radar.

Those three guys in suspect.............If anyone gets a PM from them and they suggest gear, let the mod team know.

Last thing we want is that kind of attention.

I will keep an eye out to see if they do something similar.

Thanks nerd for the heads up..........

·
Who you calling a nerd?
161 Posts
hackskii said:
Well, if I get any word of this happening, I will ban fast.

IP anonymisers are a way of getting around a perminant ban even using an IP ban.

Cookie banned me from a board and I used one to look around to see if he was talking sh!t about me...................

It masks the host name, and picks diffrent IP address each time they log on to their computers.

It would be almost impossible unless they had a ban on not having a host name for the ISP.

But then again, steroids are illegal and it is like having a hushmail account when you want to fly under the radar.

Those three guys in suspect.............If anyone gets a PM from them and they suggest gear, let the mod team know.

Last thing we want is that kind of attention.

I will keep an eye out to see if they do something similar.

Thanks nerd for the heads up..........
No probs.

·
Banned
20 Posts
megabolix is a validate source on *****************(ask mods there), they have positive feedbacks on ***********- search aas there you will fond more roids pictures with the site on it, also read some reviews on the megabolix store. iguess nickname "my_zeuz"

i do know they ship from Slovakia in a professional way. you could ask for the pictures of the packages, prods etc etc

hope that will help ;)

cya

·
Who you calling a nerd?
161 Posts
co13 said:
megabolix is a validate source on *****************(ask mods there), they have positive feedbacks on ***********- search aas there you will fond more roids pictures with the site on it, also read some reviews on the megabolix store. iguess nickname "my_zeuz"

i do know they ship from Slovakia in a professional way. you could ask for the pictures of the packages, prods etc etc

hope that will help ;)

cya
Your (Megabolix) listed as a scammer on steroidology.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts