UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geo said:
Why did you not go down our local needle exchnage dude. FREE.......
1. It's not "local" for me.

2. I'm not that much of a tight ar$e to put myself through a degrading situation like that..

If you have no bones about it though, i'll be happy to let you post me some free goodies next time you visit your Local Needle Exchange. :D

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Sylar said:
1. It's not "local" for me.

2. I'm not that much of a tight ar$e to put myself through a degrading situation like that..

If you have no bones about it though, i'll be happy to let you post me some free goodies next time you visit your Local Needle Exchange. :D
You big girl.... :whistling:

What would happen though, if you were diabetic?? You would need to go down then.

Christ i could start my own company with the amount of needles etc under my bed its crazy. :D

Geo

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Geo said:
What would happen though, if you were diabetic?? You would need to go down then.

Christ i could start my own company with the amount of needles etc under my bed its crazy. :D
What would happen if my auntie was my uncle??

They cost pennies mate. What's the point going on a 40 minute round trip and rubbing shoulders with scum to get a few free needles..

Tight Barsteward! :rolleyes: :whistling:

·
2,677 Posts
Sylar said:
What would happen if my auntie was my uncle??

They cost pennies mate. What's the point going on a 40 minute round trip and rubbing shoulders with scum to get a few free needles..

Tight Barsteward! :rolleyes: :whistling:
I must be lucky then, its like 40secs walk for me. And no Scum near me. :D

Geo

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Geo said:
I must be lucky then, its like 40secs walk for me. And no Scum near me. :D
If i lived 40 seconds away from a Needle Exchange i'd start to worry.. :)

Or did you buy the house because it was that close? Tight barsteward! :laugh: :tongue:

·
2,677 Posts
Sylar said:
If i lived 40 seconds away from a Needle Exchange i'd start to worry.. :)

Or did you buy the house because it was that close? Tight barsteward! :laugh: :tongue:
Na its in a nice big industrial estate with a load of other big shops. NO SCUM allowed, i stay in a nice area.

But YEAH you got me, im a tight fisted Bas..... Im scottish come on....

GEO

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Sylar said:
Seen allot of guys talking about Medisave on here, so thought i'd put a little order in..

I PM'ed Diaita yesterday and placed an order for 120 mixed needles, they arrived at my door 09:30 this morning! Packed well and very discreet. Excellent service!

Will be using again. Cheers mate. :thumbup1:
Youv'e lost me:) youv'e seen a lot of guys talking about medisave, but you went with dialta:confused1:, nothing wrong with dialta, iv'e been happy with his service.

PS, dialta, where are those alco swabs i ordered last year:D

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
mars1960 said:
Youv'e lost me:) youv'e seen a lot of guys talking about medisave, but you went with dialta
Thought Diaita was connected with Medisave?? :confused1:

Don't know where i got that from then.. I'll edit my post.

Great service anyway's. Will definitely use again!

PS. Does he mind you spelling his name wrong all the time, Mars? :huh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts