4.34 - 12.2 R​

umol/L

Currently Running:

700mg test enanthate PW

350mg mast enanthate PW

25mg Proviron ED

12.5mg Exemestane ED

Have been on 5 months.... not much sex drive considering ^^

Planned to drop the test to 500mg, and add anadrol and Winston at low doses...

·
Newbie Trainer
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doses were at 500 test e and 350 mast e for the majority.. ran a few vials of EQ and some winny aswell at the start aswell, past month or two have been on 700 test 350 mast e, 12.5mg exemestane, 25-50mg proviron.

Is SHBG expected to be like that on gear?

I did the test to see where I was at with my estrogen, expecting it to be culprit for the mediocre sex drive...

Didn't expect high prolactin with test and mast??

Going to get the TRT check plus test next along with some caber...

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
I'm somewhat of a novice when it comes to blood work, what do the above results indicate?

I.e are you getting the full force of your current cycle?

I'm off cycle atm and plan to get bloods done myself once my pct protocol is complete.

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts
Doses were at 500 test e and 350 mast e for the majority.. ran a few vials of EQ and some winny aswell at the start aswell, past month or two have been on 700 test 350 mast e, 12.5mg exemestane, 25-50mg proviron.

Is SHBG expected to be like that on gear?

I did the test to see where I was at with my estrogen, expecting it to be culprit for the mediocre sex drive...

Didn't expect high prolactin with test and mast??

Going to get the TRT check plus test next along with some caber...
At what point did libido issues begin?

How long hasn't your Extremesane dose been that high?

IMO... oestrogen is too low (making some other assumptions). Although your prolactin confuses me. Are you positive your masteron is good?

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
You guys don't seem to know that test only can/will make your prolactin higher then normal.

Excess testosterone will convert to other hormones(DHT,Prolactin..) , not only oestrogen.

So his prolactin levels are totally normal ;

your bloodwork isn't showing much at all, you should check your health markers like the cholesterol , your RBC/hematocrit levels , etc..

·
Newbie Trainer
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the input chaps.

Yeah the juice I'm on now is the dogs bollocks, tried and tested by quite a few lads i know who compete.. apparently everything came back as it should when one of them got it tested. Veins popping out I haven't seen before even off a low mast dose... so no issues with the quality and authenticity of the juice.

You guys don't seem to know that test only can/will make your prolactin higher then normal.

Excess testosterone will convert to other hormones(DHT,Prolactin..) , not only oestrogen.

your bloodwork isn't showing much at all, you should check your health markers like the cholesterol , your RBC/hematocrit levels , etc..
I take it your clued up on your bloods Baka? Personally I thought the same, tren or deca the culprit for high prolactin... I'll be doing some further reading into it...

I have read it can be caused by stress also..

I'm guessing SHBG is expected to low like that on gear?

And yeh I'm gonna get the full TRT check plus one on medichecks which covers all that and any other complications that could be indicated in bloods by AAS, although it's getting a little pricey...

Any other input, appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Thanks for the input chaps.

Yeah the juice I'm on now is the dogs bollocks, tried and tested by quite a few lads i know who compete.. apparently everything came back as it should when one of them got it tested. Veins popping out I haven't seen before even off a low mast dose... so no issues with the quality and authenticity of the juice.

I take it your clued up on your bloods Baka? Personally I thought the same, tren or deca the culprit for high prolactin... I'll be doing some further reading into it...

I have read it can be caused by stress also..

I'm guessing SHBG is expected to low like that on gear?

And yeh I'm gonna get the full TRT check plus one on medichecks which covers all that and any other complications that could be indicated in bloods by AAS, although it's getting a little pricey...

Any other input, appreciated.
Yes , test can increase prolactin and increase mine. ( only using test and low doses ).

Even DHEA pills will increase prolactin.

Tren and deca act as progestin so it gives 'prolactin gyno' , not sure it really increase prolactin levels tho but caber can/will be useful on tren/deca cycle.

Proviron is used to lower SHBG on cycle , so you get more free test levels so yes it's normal if your SHBG is low and I think it's good for gains .

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts

Yes it can... but not directly. Oestrogen regulates the production of prolactin as does progesterone. His oestrogen isn't high and he isn't using progesterone based compounds. I don't believe that is the cause here.

We don't have a full set of bloods, but TSH can also induce prolactin secretion.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Yes it can... but not directly. Oestrogen regulates the production of prolactin as does progesterone. His oestrogen isn't high and he isn't using progesterone based compounds. I don't believe that is the cause here.

We don't have a full set of bloods, but TSH can also induce prolactin secretion.
Excuse me can you explain the last one? Is of my interest.

Does high TSH can have a role in higher prolactin?

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts
Excuse me can you explain the last one? Is of my interest.

Does high TSH can have a role in higher prolactin?
Yes, both thyroid releasing hormone and subsequently thyroid stimulating hormone can cause a rise in prolactin secretion.

More often seen in people with hypothyroidism but not always the case.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Yes, both thyroid releasing hormone and subsequently thyroid stimulating hormone can cause a rise in prolactin secretion.

More often seen in people with hypothyroidism but not always the case.
Thank you mate i got my results yesterday.

My prolactin was a tad higher then range at 27 and also my tsh at 4.3 well hypothyroid.

Sorry to hijack ur thread op

·
Newbie Trainer
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Further test results....

I decided to take the TRT check plus test on medi checks following up from the one above....

The test was taken pretty much exactly a week later....

I would like input from the lads clued up on the blood tests please...

Bare in mind the day before this test I literally did hours and hours of pad work and circuits... so this could be the cause of the high CREATINE KINASE?

RED BLOOD CELLS

HAEMOGLOBIN

130 - 170 R​

g/L

HAEMATOCRIT

0.38 - 0.5 R​

L/L

RED CELL COUNT

4.4 - 5.8 R​

x10^12/L

MCV

81 - 98 R​

fl

MCH

27 - 33 R​

pg

MCHC

300 - 350 R​

g/g/L

RDW

11.5 - 14.4 R​

Kidney health .....

UREA

2.5 - 7.8 R​

mmol/L

CREATININE

59 - 104 R​

umol/L

EGFR

≥ 60 R​

Liver health.....

ALP

< 130 R​

IU/L

ALT

< 50 R​

IU/L

GGT

10 - 71 R​

Proteins.....

TOTAL PROTEIN

60 - 80 R​

g/L

ALBUMIN

35 - 50 R​

g/L

GLOBULIN

19 - 35 R​

g/L

SHBG

18.3 - 54.1 R​

·
Newbie Trainer
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CHOLESTEROL

TOTAL CHOLESTEROL

0 - 5 R​

mmol/L

LDL CHOLESTEROL

< 3 R​

mmol/L

NON HDL CHOLESTEROL

< 4 R​

mmol/L

HDL CHOLESTEROL

> 1.1 R​

mmol/L

TOTAL CHOLESTEROL : HDL

< 4 R​

ratio

TRIGLYCERIDES

< 1.7 R​

mmol/L

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.