UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Starting new job in essex beginning of november, Have just had drugs test which was 2 sticks that look like little toothbrushes placed either side of gum for 2 mins, Then if i pass that i have a routine medical, urine, blood pressure etc. My question is i`ve been taking:

40mg dianabol,

4ml sus, per week

40mg anavar

can these be picked up on test or medical.

thanx

kev

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
It is highly unlikely that they will be screening for steroids.

The medical is basic and the tests you had could be in your own interest, IE screening for medical issues or maybe class a drugs, depends a lot on the company you are going to work for and your role within that company.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
boro62 said:
Thanxs for the quick reply guys, I will be working for a big company driving coaches

thanx
You'll be fine then mate, the test was for naughty drugs and the medical is to make sure you aren't going to drop dead at the wheel or have a fit/attack/or anything else that might kill your passengers, it's not you they are worried about. :)

·
Gym Addict
139 Posts
boro62 said:
Thanxs for the quick reply guys, I will be working for a big company driving coaches

thanx
awwwww so my advice counts for fcuk all eh:lol:costs loads more to test for droids bruv, you just got the equivalent to an mdt test which is cheep and cheerfull.if you had of took out dodgy i my brother from another muvva would have shown you the ways to cheat them> >anyway...............................................not that i use drugs or even have done bruv :thumb: but comming from the wild side you do learn these unwanted tips:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts