UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard of this i know the med tech gear is good to go but just wondering if anyone knows about the gh? my source has got some in but he also has gintropin what do ya reckon?

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
another lab relabelling generic GH mate....

have you spelt gintropin correct? should that be jintropin? if so and it comes in a rectangle white box then it is fake as Jintropin is no longer exported from GenSci

·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers for the heads up paul. Im friends with dale and he speaks very highly of you and your knowledge so i will take it as gospel. n yeah i meant jin not gin lol i must need a drink lol. so the med tech is me best bet?

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
hi guys, i jus got some of this med tech gh last night, jus wondering if it is genuine as my source told me its real and been re-labeled. took 2iu this morning and getting tingly fingers so hope its genuine.

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
I am on my 3rd day today, using 2 iu a day and my finger ends feel numb, dont know if thats a normal thing on gh, but i will keep every posted as long as its genuine stuff.

I have been told thats they are Chinese yellow tops

post-47157-143614203774_thumb.jpg

post-47157-14361420378_thumb.jpg

post-47157-143614203783_thumb.jpg

post-47157-143614203785_thumb.jpg

post-47157-143614203787_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
First Timer
139 Posts
yh i get the same thing in my fingure on GHG its carpole tunnel sydrome (CTS) but it goes away when i come off it nowt to worry about ive been useing med-tech for the last year i will put some pics up before and after but also take into account in the same year i ran a course of test 400-sus-deca-test

BEFORE

photo-1.jpg

AFTER

photo1.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.