UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Under Construction
61 Posts
im 17 i started working out in the gym about 6 months ago before then i was doing a few push ups bout 6months before that. and before all that i was doin nothing. iv had to take a break from doing weights for 12 weeks iv now been back for two weeks and this is were im at now

bggb-albums-me-picture620t-newblank.jpgbggb-albums-me-picture621t-newedit.jpgbggb-albums-me-picture619t-091017-131557.jpg

anyone give me any advice im on a 3 day full body i feel my chest is poor well its all pretty poor thats just the big thing i dont like and also i want to drop body fat. also any opinions on pic please how much do i need to lose. pictures are bigger in my profile.

·
Under Construction
325 Posts
You got a good base to go from.

Id say do a full body just twice a week, and if you must do cardio on the off days.

With the dropping body fat.... I personally dont think you need to.

Concentrate on the weights and building muscle, by training hard and eating well. You can do cardio on your off days, but Id say let your body recover and use the calories your eating for getting beigger rather than lossing fat.

Do a full body work out twice a week something like Monday and Friday, and on your off days, do 40 mins of cardio work if you want too.

A full body workout such as this is what I do (3 x 10 on all excersies):

Bench Press

Leg Press (squats are better)

Dips for triceps (you can do skull crusher as an alternative)

Calve Raises

Shoulder Press

Lat Pulldown or pull ups

Barbell Curls

On the side I do some ab work, like leg raise, and the plank. Here just do I set of each, say 20 leg raise and 30sec plank, you can increase this as you get stronger.

·
Under Construction
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks much apreciated and i was on sililar workout before i had to take a break from weights and gained alot and wasnt lookin to bad by the end of it but now i starting back im just not fealin the results coming i think im probably in the wrong mindset iv tried to pick up near enough wer i left off and i supose that was never guna happen. also iv been doin most exercises in the smith machine wat effect will this have because they never have a free barbel at the gym and i dnt have some one that can spot me.

also how much should i be eating

i usualy have 2 poached eggs with wholemeal bread or porridge made with milk in the mornings not both

snack milk

at lunch i have a chicken sandwich no mayo or butter on wholemeal bread and a vegetable soup small bowl and a yoghurt

post workout il have tuna nd salad or a sandwhich with mayo and a milk based drink

tea watever mom cooks lol usualy rubish

drink water throughout the day 2-3 litre

·
Under Construction
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
o and also anything to make my hips look smaller they look massive to me somebody sed make upper body bigger but i done that nd upper back not to bad but hips still look huge

·
Under Construction
325 Posts
Progress comes with time and consistancy.

Nothing happens in a month, and if you train, then stop training and then train again, you are basically started from square one every time.

Thats the same with me. I trained, stopped and went back, and you basically lose most of what you gained.

Be patient and consitant. Your diet... well Im not one to talk about diet, cos, Iv been really anal about them in the past, but now Im struggling to be strict.

All Id say, is by some whey protien, if you can afford it some thing good but cheap like this (it doenst taste great!):

BulkPowders.co.uk : Bodybuilding, Sports and Nutritional Supplements

Have 30g ie 3 scoops after your weights, with some oats, banana and a spoon of honey.

·
Under Construction
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks but i still think i need to lose the fat especialy on hips nd chest. thinkin of buyin some free weights because my gym is rubish sick of the smith machine lol

·
Under Construction
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
write second wave of pics coming up think i gone backwards instead of forwards alot goin on no sleep nd comfort eating bad bad comination as well as missing gym sessions which i have never done before.

bggb-albums-me-picture631t-2nd-lot.jpgbggb-albums-me-picture633t-2nd-lot.jpgbggb-albums-me-picture632t-2nd-lot.jpg

put weight on but not in a good way i think. one thing im guna start again is drinking at least 3 litre of water a day and i also think the only option for me to get enough protein is through shakes iv avoided them since i started training. but on a plus side my legs seam to be going good but they always do

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.