UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gym Addict
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was a thread on here about the secret ingredient in supertest 555 and i think some were about to run it so was hoping to get some feedback from any who did (unless they are dead that is:tongue:)

well ??

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
yes but even if the gear does contains deca /tren and obviously theres gotta be test in their, it dosent make it a super potion at 555mg not much in it for three blends,ive seen the price of this supertest and its pretty cheap,you get what you pay for,marketing gimmick imo.

·
Banned
205 Posts
I'm going to try some when my test cyp and test eth run out and see what it feels like, one lad i know is using around 1500ml of it a week and feels like superman lol hes gaining well and his hunger has gone up loads as he eats anything any everything, in work hes having to go to the shop to buy more food as hes already eaten the pile he took with him

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Would be far more inclined to use it if it said what was actually in their. For that reason i would steer clear. May just be a good blend, may just be Test C @ 555.

Prob Test, EQ and Deca to be honest though. they seem to be the only compounds that are stable at that high concentration.

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
andy0009 said:
I'm going to try some when my test cyp and test eth run out and see what it feels like, one lad i know is using around 1500ml of it a week and feels like superman lol hes gaining well and his hunger has gone up loads as he eats anything any everything, in work hes having to go to the shop to buy more food as hes already eaten the pile he took with him
maybe eq in the blend then,fcuking guesing game this is aint it lol .

·
Banned
205 Posts
they've maybe got there jug out, filled with half used vials or expired vials of what ever has expired, took out there wisk and ... well there you go, a jug of steroids not even an african 5kg male wouldnt put 3 stone on it 2 months

·
Banned
716 Posts
gaz_0001 said:
Would be far more inclined to use it if it said what was actually in their. For that reason i would steer clear. May just be a good blend, may just be Test C @ 555.

Prob Test, EQ and Deca to be honest though. they seem to be the only compounds that are stable at that high concentration.
defo wouldnt be 555mg of any one test as it would crash, superTEST is probably just test 555, like 250 enan 200 cyp 200 decanoate or prop.

some of these lab mixes are starting to get silly lol, how long untill a test 600 comes out....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.