UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
"T.T.G.L - Time To Get Lush"
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
J.E said:
lol i had some with screw tops and tiny tabs not caps, but im sure mine were fake, dont know about yours though.
were they mazatek too? yeah this is a pop cap and standard caps, not sure if anavar is meant to smell chemically? ahh man your getting me worried now

·
Banned
80 Posts
yeah mine were mazatek too, tbh theres meant to be loads of fake mazatek going around, id try and stay away from them in future if i were you, i know im gonna :)

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
J.E said:
yeah mine were mazatek too, tbh theres meant to be loads of fake mazatek going around, id try and stay away from them in future if i were you, i know im gonna :)
Yeah, it was the only lab my source has got. I wondered why i thought they were dirt cheap considering vars usually one pricey oral

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah i didnt mate. all i know bout var is if you dont walk out the gym feeling like your pumped beyond belief, its probably fake...i hope not. What did you take for your PCT? ive just got 12 days of 50mg clomid, reckon i'll need some more with some nova?

·
Banned
80 Posts
exact same as mine danny mate, is the label on yours scruffy ?

if so lick your finger and rub the bottle and see if the ink comes off, mine does.

I know that doesnt make them fake but it shows the people making them dont give a fuk so im not taking mine.

·
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Suitelf11 said:
Seems a little dodgy to me.
At first I wasnt worried at all, but coming on heres made me worse...haa

I know var's meant to kick in around 14days but how long before you notice the CRAZY pumps, because this would be when id realise if there fake or not...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.