UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Official MyProtein Rep. Nutrition and Weight Manag
6,365 Posts
JPaycheck said:
heeyyyyy how you doing GS, long time no speak. Looking great in your avi by the way, top man.

Why can only 4 win?
Thanks man! Yeah, long time no speak. Was thinking that earlier today!

I thought that 3 people would win last months prize, and Lorian would choose 1 person for this month, or something?

·
Premium Member
12,895 Posts
Just an update...Lorian has obviously seen this thread. He was waiting to do the newsletter before announcing winners but the newsletter was postponed by our server issues. He has therefore decided to announce winners before the newsletter.

The 'best discussion' nomination has been dropped because most people seemed to minsunderstand that one. That's as much as I know but I thought that people might appreciate the update. :)

5,713 Posts
Greenspin said:
Thanks man! Yeah, long time no speak. Was thinking that earlier today!

I thought that 3 people would win last months prize, and Lorian would choose 1 person for this month, or something?
ahhh right, lol. I just thought that there was only 4 people in total who could win. Your right I beleive. I think I only got 1 nomination so not sure why I'm even posting lol!

Where you been?

5,713 Posts
Katy said:
Just an update...Lorian has obviously seen this thread. He was waiting to do the newsletter before announcing winners but the newsletter was postponed by our server issues. He has therefore decided to announce winners before the newsletter.

The 'best discussion' nomination has been dropped because most people seemed to minsunderstand that one. That's as much as I know but I thought that people might appreciate the update. :)
Awwww! So only 3 prizes going now!!!

Although I will accept unofficial best thread winner.

·
Official MyProtein Rep. Nutrition and Weight Manag
6,365 Posts
JPaycheck said:
ahhh right, lol. I just thought that there was only 4 people in total who could win. Your right I beleive. I think I only got 1 nomination so not sure why I'm even posting lol!

Where you been?
I've been about, but in a kind of haze. Doing lots of research, and trying to plan my life :)

I decided to try get into uni. But have feck all in the way of GCSEs. So could be a long process. How about you? I've not noticed your journal about lately.

·
Premium Member
12,895 Posts
JPaycheck said:
Awwww! So only 3 prizes going now!!!

Although I will accept unofficial best thread winner.
It could be 4 but I'm having as much trouble finding out as you are :laugh: I'm sure he'll respond when he has a second.

5,713 Posts
Greenspin said:
I've been about, but in a kind of haze. Doing lots of research, and trying to plan my life :)

I decided to try get into uni. But have feck all in the way of GCSEs. So could be a long process. How about you? I've not noticed your journal about lately.
Hey thats good to hear buddy.

Regarding the rep. Nothing to worry about, top notch. Great look.

I wiped out my back and had a few personal probs but back on it now, well as of today :D so gonna get it back up and running when I get sorted enough.

Good to have you back. Been missing your nutrition discussions.

·
Oh, it's the deep burn! Oh, it's so deep!
2,057 Posts
Katy said:
It could be 4 but I'm having as much trouble finding out as you are :laugh: I'm sure he'll respond when he has a second.
Is that champagne and a figure hugging dress you're rocking in your avi Katy?

How 'admins assistant' has changed you, it used to be baseball caps and hot pants ;-)

·
Premium Member
12,895 Posts
Mr.GoodKat said:
Is that champagne and a figure hugging dress you're rocking in your avi Katy?

How 'admins assistant' has changed you, it used to be baseball caps and hot pants ;-)
Ha ha haaa...that made me smile. Those particular pants have now gone but I still wear my kermit the frog pants :D And it's fake champas...I aint that posh :laugh:

5,713 Posts
141 - 160 of 162 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.