UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gym Addict
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

This is my first post so go easy!

I'm planning to start a ten week cycle consisting of 2ml Maxpro MX147 eod and 20mg D-bol e.d

Just wondering if theres any advice on the pre-mixed stack and if anyone had any past experience of the formula to share with me?

Also, is 20mg of D-bol enough?

Many thanks in advance.

Oh, I have previously ran a winny only cycle for about 8 weeks which was purely for my wedding and honeymoon so I looked good in the pics but I'm now looking to gain a lot more size but without looking too 'puffy'. :thumb:

·
Gym Addict
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ano1987 said:
i dont think it is wise running dianabol for 10 weeks,

i am using maxpro gear and have heard nothing but good comments on them so enjoy,
Sorry, I should of mentioned, I only intend to use the dianabol for around 4 wks whilst I initially bulk up. Do you think if I do that and then just stick with the maxpro gear for the remaining 6wks that I'll maintain the bulk from the first 4 wks?

Also, what should I take to combat gyno as I suffered from this in the past when I ran a winny only cycle?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.