UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have started a course 3 weeks ago of masteron & tren eod and I would like to add some test. The thing is my supplier only has 10ml Dc labs Test enanthate, I have never used this before or heard of it. I also have run low on Masteron and I was told that BOLD 200 was just as good and my supplier has that too. Has anyone any info on BOLD 200 and DC LABS test enanthate 250?

Thanks again Lads:beer:

·
Looking Freaky
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks nytol, I done a bit of research and nothing really good said about it apart from it gives vascularity appearance. The bad thing is masteron has become extremely hard to get and BOLD seems to be the only thing available. What should I do mate?

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
SHAROOTS said:
Thanks nytol, I done a bit of research and nothing really good said about it apart from it gives vascularity appearance. The bad thing is masteron has become extremely hard to get and BOLD seems to be the only thing available. What should I do mate?
more tren..lol

test/tren/winny?

·
Looking Freaky
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
10nispro said:
Why would you do a cycle without test? Especially with tren, which will shut you down hard....Look around more and try to get some test.
I only got the test the other day. I was told test isn't necessary if running test/masteron cycle but would be a good addition. I am going to up the tren with test when masteron goes done

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.