UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this March Pharmaceutical dbol. Manufactured in 2020, expiry 2024.

is that a real product? Can't find this product on March Pharmaceutical website

Liquid Bottle Solution Plant Fluid

Glasses Vision care Liquid Fluid Gas

Liquid Fluid Bottle Plastic bottle Chemical compound

Liquid Fluid Chemical compound Service Plastic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,018 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
The internet will tell you the March ones are real. I believe the body research ones are the real ones. You'll know in a few days though surely? I get itchy nipples 3 days in if I take 5 a day.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is fake sh*t

I have emailed March directly and here is their reply:

Dear customer

From checking with the production department, the product that you customer bought is not the product of the company, Laemthong Medical Factory Tradition, the company has no product Lot.TD10T39 and the production date in the product that you sent the customer is wrong, if please bring the product This fake piece can be sent to the company, will it be possible? By the company will deliver the real product for free or if it is inconvenient, send the shop information that you bought by e-mail, the company will proceed.

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
This is fake sh*t

I have emailed March directly and here is their reply:

Dear customer

From checking with the production department, the product that you customer bought is not the product of the company, Laemthong Medical Factory Tradition, the company has no product Lot.TD10T39 and the production date in the product that you sent the customer is wrong, if please bring the product This fake piece can be sent to the company, will it be possible? By the company will deliver the real product for free or if it is inconvenient, send the shop information that you bought by e-mail, the company will proceed.

[email protected]
Well at least they're offering you free ones! Are your tablets slightly speckled?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.