UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Complete Basket Case
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a strange request but I'm looking around the web and can't seem to find anything...

Male breast cross section pic wanted...

Reason is....

Last night in bed I noticed a lump in my right breast... Got the missus to check and she agrees that there is something there.

Now it isn't gyno, nice hollows in my fat tits behind the nipples, no itchyness, no puffy nipples but this lump is about two inches long, half an inch wide starting from an inch above the nipple running towards the armpit. I'm wondering if it is a gland that is swollen or a tendon, hence the request for a pic. I am going to see the nurse/doc at the surgery next week for a professional opinion but I was just trying to see what it could possibly be without automatically thinking cancer.

it isn't going to stop me doing anything different for now, but it is another worry i dont need in my life.

·
Complete Basket Case
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A.U.K said:
The reality is it is probably nothing, but for your own peace of mind get it checked by the doc...you will rest easier once you know its nowt to worry about...
yep, its what i tell myself, nothing to worry about but I am going to get it checked for sure.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,441 Posts
MaKaVeLi said:
I know how you feel mate, i thought I had ball cancer once and had a lump on my bollock since I was 13, it's still there now and I still don't know what it is
If you have had it there since you were 13 and it hasn't bothered you apart from being there it's probably a benign cyst but DO GET IT CHECKED..best to have a biopsy and whip it out...they'll do it under a local aneasthetic and you'll be right as rain...

·
Complete Basket Case
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MXD said:
Are you boys fvcking loco!? Go and chek it out u mugs..!
not loco, but its pretty difficult to get an appointment at my docs till next week...

I can't go tomorrow, the kids are home on teacher training day...

docs is shut weekend..

will be making an appointment though tomorrow.. I was just trying to find out what was under the skin in that area so i could rest a bit easier.

·
Complete Basket Case
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MXD said:
Ahh gdgd in that case just try and relax my friend I am sure its nothing :)

+ reading your decription is sounds like gyno as it as runs up towards the armpit.
its not upwards its horizontal...

I wouldn't know if it was gyno or not, my tits have always been big because i'm fat.. always had man boobs. The lump may have been there for years and I've never noticed it or it could have appeared recently, i honestly don't know. I've only just noticed it...

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
i reckon you'd be best getting checked by a professional bro!!!

i thought i had a lump once(no referral to you) and went to the docs...i was very insistent,but it wasnt really anything...but i hounded the doc...til he sent me to the breast cancer ward at my local general...and there they took care of all kinds of stuff related,i felt well out of place,because it was full of women,looking at me thinking,he's on the wrong ward,he aint got breast's...but on this ward they check and take care of lumpectomies etc to with all kinds of cases...

even though the doc said there is absolutely nothing there or wrong with me...it is better to know or be safe than sorry

i thought i'd mention where they sent me and what it was like...just for educational reasons...!!!

i hope its nothing serious slam...and i hope your healthy and they clear you of anything un-toward!!!

please let me know how things go...after the docs appointment!!!!

good luck!!!

·
hmmm
1,430 Posts
guys,,go get it checked out,when the doc then says it`s nothing we can all have a protein shake to celebrate.

After what my kids and I have been through health is more important than anything else

Hope you both go to the docs soon and get the all clear

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.