UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know how sometimes you go to the pantry to see what you have and what you can throw together to make a meal with? Here's whats in the pantry.

Test Cyp 300mgs wk increasing to 600mgs a week for 16 weeks. (Legit Doc prescribed)
Deca 200mgs a week increasing to 400mgs a week for 16 weeks. (Southern Ghost)
Proviron 50mgs a day for 1st 6 weeks. (Pharmacom)
Adex.
Caber.

Back to TRT dose after cycle.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
You know how sometimes you go to the pantry to see what you have and what you can throw together to make a meal with? Here's whats in the pantry.

Test Cyp 300mgs wk increasing to 600mgs a week for 16 weeks. (Legit Doc prescribed)
Deca 200mgs a week increasing to 400mgs a week for 16 weeks. (Southern Ghost)
Proviron 50mgs a day for 1st 6 weeks. (Pharmacom)
Adex.
Caber.

Back to TRT dose after cycle.
Why not just run one dose rather than increasing during cycle?

·
Premium Member
6,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why not just run one dose rather than increasing during cycle?
Gonna start increasing the injectables now and add in the orals in 2 weeks after i give labs for my kidney doctor, then start everything at full dose, I'm on 300mgs of test cyp right now as prescribed TRT.

·
Getting HUGE!
4,669 Posts
Why run a single dose when you don't need the full wack at the start, you only need it later on when your body is doing everything it can to prevent further expensive adaptations
Broderick chauvez explains this really well and uses a good anology

·
Premium Member
6,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Per week?!

That’s a legalised steroid cycle init
Yes mate, 300mgs per week, a lot of people from the UK have a hard time getting their head around that because the Docs in the UK are so stingy with TRT, a mate of mine gets 400mgs a week from his Doc as TRT, crazy, but true. Here's my last scrip, 2 bottles, five refills.
Font Ticket Packaging and labeling Auto part Carton

·
Premium Member
6,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why run a single dose when you don't need the full wack at the start, you only need it later on when your body is doing everything it can to prevent further expensive adaptations
I think there's a certain amount of adaptation already since I'm permanently on a decent dose of test, I'll only really be increasing my test dose by 50% and adding in the Deca at a moderate dose, which is notoriously slow acting anyway, no? The Proviron is very mild and will only be run for 6 weeks due to health issues. I'm a humble guy and always open to other opinions and options though mate.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Yes mate, 300mgs per week, a lot of people from the UK have a hard time getting their head around that because the Docs in the UK are so stingy with TRT, a mate of mine gets 400mgs a week from his Doc as TRT, crazy, but true. Here's my last scrip, 2 bottles, five refills. View attachment 211651
Interesting. How straight forward is the process over there when it comes to acquiring TRT? And had you to push the Doc to get him to prescribe it as high as 300mg per week? Is the test expensive in the pharmacies over there?

Male HRT is lagging way behind in the UK and especially Ireland.

·
Premium Member
6,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Interesting. How straight forward is the process over there when it comes to acquiring TRT? And had you to push the Doc to get him to prescribe it as high as 300mg per week? Is the test expensive in the pharmacies over there?

Male HRT is lagging way behind in the UK and especially Ireland.
It's pretty easy mate, most family docs prescribe it once they see labs with low levels, I don't think it has the stigma like it does in the UK. Over the past 7 years or so I have had four docs prescribe it for me due to me moving locations, a doc retiring and one recently changing from family practice to take a job in a university, each one just continued the prescriptions their predecessor had in place. The two bottles I just picked up were $105 for both, so I would guess sbout £70. As for the 300mgs, no I didn't have to push, i actually was using a bit more than prescribed and came off it for a little while before i gave labs, as it turned out I was off too long and the levels were on the low end so she increased in from 200mgs a week to 300mgs.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
It's pretty easy mate, most family docs prescribe it once they see labs with low levels, I don't think it has the stigma like it does in the UK. Over the past 7 years or so I have had four docs prescribe it for me due to me moving locations, a doc retiring and one recently changing from family practice to take a job in a university, each one just continued the prescriptions their predecessor had in place. The two bottles I just picked up were $105 for both, so I would guess sbout £70. As for the 300mgs, no I didn't have to push, i actually was using a bit more than prescribed and came off it for a little while before i gave labs, as it turned out I was off too long and the levels were on the low end so she increased in from 200mgs a week to 300mgs.
That’s madness that mate!

I mean it’s cool obviously for you. But 300mg a week would put me at about 70nmol 😂😂

1 - 15 of 15 Posts