UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right i'm 47 and was watching a few videos on the active channel website, anyway i was looking at Louise Rogers video, when my daughter who is 28 walks in and shouts, mum dads perving at a young girl on the pc, i said i'm not perving, and by the way she is not a young girl, she is 27, my daughter said thats sick, she said i'm older than her, it made me feel dirty and weird, i think Louise uses this site, so try to keep it clean fellas, here is the video.

ps i was not perving.

http://www.theactivechannel.com/player/UKs-best-body-glutes-hamstrings-louise-rogers-1

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
Im going to watch all of this video. And maybe a few others...

Not perving.

But on a serious note, you male, your allowed to appreciate the female form. nb - i dont mean i believe you were perving. In fact, im neither commenting on whether you do or do not perve. Merely stating that its your god damn giving right to appreciate the female form.

Give your daughter a slap up side of the head :D

HAHAHHAHAHAHA - check out 3.08 on that video. When she demonstrates , clock the guy in the background staring right at her butt. Caught red handed... Not you is it Ken?? ;)

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys i was doing a bit of research for the wife, who works out at home, i thought there might be some usefull info for her, ( honest )

ps i'm not a perv. :whistling:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.