UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was thinking about starting to use this? im guessin there will be someone on here thats used it before or is using it just now. Whats it like? any advice regarding it. Cheers:)

·
Gym Addict
444 Posts
not sure if its just me, but first tub i used about a year and a half ago was very good, back and leg pumps, very good gains.

however last 2 attempts have been pathetic to say the least, no noticeable gains - no pumps, fake batches?

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Mara said:
was thinking about starting to use this? im guessin there will be someone on here thats used it before or is using it just now. Whats it like? any advice regarding it. Cheers:)
I used for 2 week then stopped as I hated the sides, lethargic, back pumps and didnt agree with me at all, Dbol on the other hand I loved and trained like a freak

They are many guys who use M dol and love it

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can anyone else give my some more advice on using this for the first time? ive read that you should run something else with it. cycle assist or milk thistle etc. Is this a must?

·
Newbie Trainer
65 Posts
I've ran mdrol a few times, from what you read about it its pretty harsh, so i always ran it with some cycle assist. Sides i felt were lethargy and crazy back pumps, and while on i actually had increased libido.

If training and diet are spot on expect some real good strength gains and a bit of good quality lean mass. If its first time use, you should be fine with the lower end of the dosage and still get good gains (20mg a day will be plenty), plus dont use it for longer than 4 weeks and just stick with the same dose throughout. People tend to think if something is classed as a prohormone you need to do things differently and 'up the dose' half way through, but just treat it like any other oral.

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
wastedtime said:
I've ran mdrol a few times, from what you read about it its pretty harsh, so i always ran it with some cycle assist. Sides i felt were lethargy and crazy back pumps, and while on i actually had increased libido.

If training and diet are spot on expect some real good strength gains and a bit of good quality lean mass. If its first time use, you should be fine with the lower end of the dosage and still get good gains (20mg a day will be plenty), plus dont use it for longer than 4 weeks and just stick with the same dose throughout. People tend to think if something is classed as a prohormone you need to do things differently and 'up the dose' half way through, but just treat it like any other oral.
I agree, stay at 20mg throughout and the sides are tolerable.. I only get some lethargy.. but at higher doses you'll feel like sh*t.

Personally I love the stuff, don't get much stronger but put on a decent amount of mass in a short period of time

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wastedtime said:

cool, thanks for your help. could you maybe post a couple of links sending me in the right direction of something to run it with because im not totally sure what im looking for? :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.