UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
3,222 Posts
I have recently finished a 3 week m-drol cycle made by CEL (competitive edge labs), a clone of superdrol for those who dont know.

I did not do a log because if im honest, I couldnt be ****d, but im going to next time.

I ran liver protection throughout but no blood pressure protection apart from not eating sh1te and loads of water and a quarter aspirin every day. this was my downfall, but more about that later.

my calories were not what they should have been for this, i was hitting 3200cals most days and could have done with 4000+ - having said this, my diet was CLEAN!

ok, so i started at 184lbs and around 13%bf

i finished after 3 weeks at about 192lbs and 11%bf

i dosed at 10mg/20mg/30mg

side effects (all minor):

few pimples on back

slightly greasy skin on face

back pumps when running

my balls shrunk after about 10 days but that was to be expected

pct was clomid 50/50/50

nolvadex 20/20/20

zma 2/2/2 (caps)

my balls came back after about 5-6 days which was nice.

i look fuller, leaner, bigger, more vascular and i am UNBELIEVABLY strong

strength gains:

ok, so the strength gains have been fcuking amazing on superdrol

i went from being able to just about bench 110kg for 3-4 reps, and last night i went to the gym and benched 110x5, 120x5, 140x3, 140x2

wtf!! 140kg!

incline dumbbell press went from about 38kg dumbbells to 44s

seated behind the head military press went from 70kg to 85kg

deadlifts went from 160x1 to 160x5

bicep curls went from 26kgs dumbbells to 30kgs

i went from shoulder pressing 34/36kg dumbbells to 40kg

right - biggest side effect - high blood pressure. i continued to get stronger throughout pct and gain more weight, and i havent lost any strength and ive lost about 1lb

the high blood pressure is an issue, i cannot train for a few days because of the pump in my head and the headaches - i am taking hawthorn berry and celery extract and aspirin with loads of water until it comes down.

i loved this cycle and will be doing it again, but at 30/30/30/30 for 4 weeks.

my pct was great but i might throw in something like d-aspartic acid or a natty test booster

SEX DRIVE: apparently sex drive suffers on m-drol but this wasnt so for me, no problems, i was well horny, and no problems coming off either. although to be honest, i never have sex drive issues on PH's and dbol etc.

hope this gives you lads some advice if considering superdrol

i like CEL's superdrol clone, but maybe il be trying a new one during winter bulk, can anyone recommend? i know Megavol by chaparral labs contains blood pressure and liver protection in the pill

also, does anyone know anything about Methyl V-Test, which is a stack of superdrol, phera-plex and tren all in one pill?

cheers

·
EFBB Winner
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quick add-on i just thought about:

my blood pressure was crazzzzzzy after about 5 days of pct my bp started rocketing and i literally had to leave the gym after one set of bench press because my head was pounding and i felt like i was going to pass out.

i didnt not run any hawthorn or bp support in the cycle because i was stupid.

this sounds stupid and funny, but i was cracking one out one day and had to stop after like 5 mins because i was having a crazy head-pump

i took hawthorn berry EXTRACT at 450mg ED, hawthorn berry PURE at c2000mg ED, 1200mg garlic extract and loads of water and i managed to bring my bp down in about 6-7 days

just a point for those of you planning on an m-drol cycle

·
EFBB Winner
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bumppp

im bumping this because loads of SD/m-drol threads at the moment, and thought it might be useful - id also like to add that my second cycle went better becayse i ran cycle assist by CEl - BIG difference! i also ran 4 weeks PCT with 100mg clomid in the first week

·
EFBB Winner
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vinney said:
Any increase in aggression mate ?

also, do you mind sharing your diet please?

thanks for the post - great stuff.
Yeah I did get a slight increase in aggression but in a good way, although it was overshadowed by my ridiculous blood pressure.

This is the diet from my second cycle on which I gained better (around 14lbs).

Meal 1: 5 scrambled eggs, 2 toast, pint milk

Meal 2: mass gain shake*

Meal 3: chicken breast & pasta/rice

Meal 4: chicken breast sandwich

Meal 5: mass gain shake*

Meal 6: steak/mince/chicken & veg & rice

Meal 7: mass gain shake*

*mass gain shake:

1 large scoops MPfine oats

2 large scoops MP impact whey

3 medium scoops MP maltodextrin

300ml whole milk

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

·
Gym Addict
440 Posts
M-drol is strong stuff, used it myself on a few occasions. Strength and size gains are awesome. I've used megavol aswell and thought it was bunk, no where near potent as CEL's m-drol. The back pumps are sick, even crippling at times. 4 weeks at 30mg a day is the max i've run. May run it again this winter :)

·
Needs A New Avi!!
13,469 Posts
synthasize said:
You really can't

I'm looking at adding EFAs into it for the summer when I'm training properly again

Yer mate, Mine is-

125g oats

2 tbs walnut oil

40g whey

Banana

100g blueberries

300ml full fat milk

100ml water

Full of goodness lol stuffs ya though!

·
Gym Addict
543 Posts
synthasize said:
Yeah I did get a slight increase in aggression but in a good way, although it was overshadowed by my ridiculous blood pressure.
What are you doing 2nd time around to keep your BP under wraps?

Am a fond believer of prevention is better than cure, and before i jump into my first cylce i'd rather take something before or during to maintain my BP.

synthasize said:
This is the diet from my second cycle on which I gained better (around 14lbs).

Meal 1: 5 scrambled eggs, 2 toast, pint milk

Meal 2: mass gain shake*

Meal 3: chicken breast & pasta/rice

Meal 4: chicken breast sandwich

Meal 5: mass gain shake*

Meal 6: steak/mince/chicken & veg & rice

Meal 7: mass gain shake*

*mass gain shake:

1 large scoops MPfine oats

2 large scoops MP impact whey

3 medium scoops MP maltodextrin

300ml whole milk

How many cals is that about , what does EFA mean?

·
EFBB Winner
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Vinney said:

Am a fond believer of prevention is better than cure, and before i jump into my first cylce i'd rather take something before or during to maintain my BP.

off the top of my head id say around 4500, but i really do need a lot of carbs to grow

to prevent BP issues i ran cycle assist by CEL, which i found to be awesome, but because of my previous bad experience with bp issues, I also supplemented this with Hawthorne berry from holland and barrett at like 3 caps per day

·
Mr Universe
6,795 Posts
synthasize said:
quick add-on i just thought about:

my blood pressure was crazzzzzzy after about 5 days of pct my bp started rocketing and i literally had to leave the gym after one set of bench press because my head was pounding and i felt like i was going to pass out.

i didnt not run any hawthorn or bp support in the cycle because i was stupid.

this sounds stupid and funny, but i was cracking one out one day and had to stop after like 5 mins because i was having a crazy head-pump

i took hawthorn berry EXTRACT at 450mg ED, hawthorn berry PURE at c2000mg ED, 1200mg garlic extract and loads of water and i managed to bring my bp down in about 6-7 days

just a point for those of you planning on an m-drol cycle
sounds like an add for a health food store....

at any rate what is your normal BP of cycle, and what was your BP on-cycle?

I find it odd that you write about crazy BP but never once mentioned the readings..

the reason I ask is, increased BP is RARELY if EVER "felt" as high BP or a "pump" in your head- its called the "silent killer" as most who have high BP have NO symptoms at all, and health issues arise as the kidneys and other secondary (to the heart) organs experience failure owing to the pressure..

·
EFBB Winner
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Vinney said:

sorry i forgot to say also, EFA is essential fatty acids

·
EFBB Winner
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ausbuilt said:
sounds like an add for a health food store....

at any rate what is your normal BP of cycle, and what was your BP on-cycle?

I find it odd that you write about crazy BP but never once mentioned the readings..

the reason I ask is, increased BP is RARELY if EVER "felt" as high BP or a "pump" in your head- its called the "silent killer" as most who have high BP have NO symptoms at all, and health issues arise as the kidneys and other secondary (to the heart) organs experience failure owing to the pressure..
ok well supposing i corrected it to 'insane pumps in the head' like the kind you get if you were to hang upside down and then stand up and tense your head so it fills up with blood, i dont know exactly what that is but i was obviously wrong to assume it was high bp, either way, water, garlic, celery seed and hawthorne seemed to control it, whatever it was

·
Mr Universe
6,795 Posts
synthasize said:
ok well supposing i corrected it to 'insane pumps in the head' like the kind you get if you were to hang upside down and then stand up and tense your head so it fills up with blood, i dont know exactly what that is but i was obviously wrong to assume it was high bp, either way, water, garlic, celery seed and hawthorne seemed to control it, whatever it was
Ok so you make statements like you had "CRAAAZY" blood pressure, but never checked your BP before, during, and after your cycle..

I'll chalk it up to youthful exhuberance.... so why did you take the doses of the supplements you noted? (garlic, celery see and hawthorne)

·
EFBB Winner
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ausbuilt said:
Ok so you make statements like you had "CRAAAZY" blood pressure, but never checked your BP before, during, and after your cycle..

I'll chalk it up to youthful exhuberance.... so why did you take the doses of the supplements you noted? (garlic, celery see and hawthorne)
Just because when I did my research I found people saying they had had similar symptoms and that hawthorne, celery and garlic might help. Also, in the support product made by CEL there were these ingredients. When I took that I had no problems with the aforementioned symptoms

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.