Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
him going to do a 4 week m drol cycle

10/10/20/20

use milk thistle through out cycle

then pct

clomid 100/100/50/50

nolva 20/20/20/20

iv found a source on the internet to get clomid and nolva just want wondered if these are defo clomid and nolva ?

cheers

curt

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
C19H28O2 said:
I would just use clomid mate.. 50/50/50/50

people have experienced delayed gyno from SD, nolva is one of the possible culprits
its just i read a thread on mdrol and PHHead said to do clomid and nolva, iv seen a few threads that said speak to him about pct, so obv he knows his stuff.

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
curt272 said:
its just i read a thread on mdrol and PHHead said to do clomid and nolva, iv seen a few threads that said speak to him about pct, so obv he knows his stuff.
Yes PHHead does know his stuff.. the standard PCT for mdrol was the one you have proposed ^^

Nobody fully understands why mdrol can cause delayed gyno, but one common aspect associated with the occurrence was the use of nolva during PCT.. If you have search on 'anabolic minds' (which is more geared towards PH/DS's) you will find hundreds of threads on this issue.. as a result many have suggested using only clomid as PCT.. I agree

PM PHHead get his opinion on the subject

·
Pringles & Press-ups
167 Posts
Mdrol for dry gains is brilliant but I, as well as two friends of mine have experienced serious testicular atrophy and shutdown from it so be careful. No need to go above 20mg per day. Seriously recommend clomid along with your nolva.

One other thing is Sdrol/Mdrol seriously killed my appetite during and after the cycle which I have never recovered from. I really have no idea what process of my body it must have affected to cause this.

Hope the cycle goes well for you, but based on my experience would rather recommend a different, more researched drug. However, many people love Mdrol and have no issues with it.

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
C19H28O2 said:
Yes PHHead does know his stuff.. the standard PCT for mdrol was the one you have proposed ^^

Nobody fully understands why mdrol can cause delayed gyno, but one common aspect associated with the occurrence was the use of nolva during PCT.. If you have search on 'anabolic minds' (which is more geared towards PH/DS's) you will find hundreds of threads on this issue.. as a result many have suggested using only clomid as PCT.. I agree

PM PHHead get his opinion on the subject
so just do 50/50/50/50 and this is the best way to avoid gyno????

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Clomid is awesome, I would run that at 100mg ED

Nolva is ok, not as good as clomid, run that 20mg

I personally dont like designer steroids or pro-hormones, some of the sides are nasty.

Oh, and no links to pharma sites.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.