UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting prepared to start a M Drol cycle and would appreciate some advice. Was planning on running it for 3 wks 10/10/20 but hopefully 4 if I felt ok?

Preload 1 wk on cycle assist then :

M Drol 10/10/20/20

cycle assist

red yeast rice

For PCT I was planning on the following but help would be appreciated here

Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) 20/20/10/10

clomid 100/50/50/50

6 bromo

lean xtreme

I'm still researching this cycle so help wud be appreciated, wondering if to run creatine (CEE) throughout cycle or for PCT. I also have some Clenbuteral as well and was wondering if I shud start it after PCT or during?

Thanks for any help

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Guys, have I done something wrong with my post as I've had no responses?? Just hoping some more expeirienced people could give some guidance as my knowledge is mostly researched based.

Anything to add to cycle, PCT correct?? Your help would be greatly appreciated, regards

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shane278 said:
I would say just run 20mg each day for 3 weeks.

I would only use the creatine for PCT.
Thanks for your responses, just wondering why 20mgs for three wks? This is my first cycle of M-Drol so was thinking 10mgs would be a safer option at first to see how I feel/react to it?

Shorter cycle means easier PCT I guess any more thoughts on this??

Why the Creatine PCT only, just curious ha.

Cheers Brudda

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
drmarkb said:
Cycle looks good to me. (pretty much identical to the cycle im going to be running in a couple of weeks)

If you haven't already, have a quick read through the guides here (13-18) as they detail some aspects that dont seem to be touched on in the forum, ie training/diet changes when on cycle:

http://www.predatornutrition.com/sports_nutrition_articles.cfm
Thanks mate some interesting information in the article much appreciated. Starting the 10th Sep so will update results etc hope u have a good cycle brudda

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Wildebeast said:
Thanks for your responses, just wondering why 20mgs for three wks? This is my first cycle of M-Drol so was thinking 10mgs would be a safer option at first to see how I feel/react to it?

Shorter cycle means easier PCT I guess any more thoughts on this??

Why the Creatine PCT only, just curious ha.

Cheers Brudda
10mg is a little too weak IMO.

For my first time I ran the dose I suggested and had great gains off it.

Save the creatine till PCT as it would be difficult to monitor your gains if you used both Mdrol and creatine at the same time. Also the creatine will be needed more during PCT when the Mdrol is leaving your system. No need to play all your cards at once, keep something for when you need it e.g PCT.

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shane278 said:
10mg is a little too weak IMO.

For my first time I ran the dose I suggested and had great gains off it.

Save the creatine till PCT as it would be difficult to monitor your gains if you used both Mdrol and creatine at the same time. Also the creatine will be needed more during PCT when the Mdrol is leaving your system. No need to play all your cards at once, keep something for when you need it e.g PCT.
Yeah ok dude that sounds sensible with the creatine for PCT only. Again thanks very much for ur response.

Any one disagree with goin straight in at 20mg, having not used this substance before I don't know how strong of reaction it will have on me? Heard it can be quite potent stuff tho but on the other hand 3 wks is a short period so don't wanna be wasting time on cycle if 10mg guna be to little??

Thoughts pls peeps

·
Fatty Bum-Bum
1,075 Posts
I tapered up then tapered down in the last week.

No harm in starting at 10mg, seeing how you react then upping it the week after.

Don't up it to 30mg though - sides are high.

10/20/20 (possibly taper down to 10 if doing a 4th week)

Listen to your body, if the side are getting too high - drop the dose :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.