Votes: 6 60.0%
  • High Deca, Lower test

Votes: 4 40.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna start a new blast tomoro after been cruising on test for a while. Personally im gona keep the deca higher than test and kickstart with tren ace. test likely to be 1ml per week and deca 2.5ml a week. its ugl gear so can never be sure about the ML/g.

Whats peoples feedback regarding the test/deca ratio. this isnt my first cycle. cant remember last time did deca that wasnt NPP. But i do know i suffered deca dick with a higher test ratio.

·
Premium Member
6,157 Posts
Gonna start a new blast tomoro after been cruising on test for a while. Personally im gona keep the deca higher than test and kickstart with tren ace. test likely to be 1ml per week and deca 2.5ml a week. its ugl gear so can never be sure about the ML/g.

Whats peoples feedback regarding the test/deca ratio. this isnt my first cycle. cant remember last time did deca that wasnt NPP. But i do know i suffered deca dick with a higher test ratio.
Forget ratios when it comes to gear mate….they’re irrelevant.
A tren ace kick start!!!??? Run the oils as proposed and include an oral once optimum levels have been reached ie 6 weeks in the case of deca then maybe add an oral like oxy.
Anavar or Winstrol woujd also be good for the last six weeks of the cycle.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
orals always kill my appetite. ive got gyno twice. once from dbol and once from tren. i dont think this guys tren is dosed accurate since never got night sweats or tren cough much from it but defo fked with my head. so im considering a wee kickstart.. im 15 years of sted use and still learning. the tren will be used at start and at end the cycle.

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Thanks mate, I know it may vary person to person.

If I control Estrogen, the Deca will hopefully not become an issue. This is what's stopped me running Deca and made me opt for EQ. I'm having issues at the moment with crashed E2, no AI. Might drop the EQ and start Deca instead, I'm about 4 weeks in.
I’ll be running same dose again in September as I’m a big fan of Deca. Really helps my joints as well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I’ll be running same dose again in September as I’m a big fan of Deca. Really helps my joints as well.
I wonder if adjusting my 750 sust / 600 eq to 500 sust / 400 eq / 400 deca would help with my E2?

I'll need to use up the remaining EQ and after can run a cycle similar to yours 750 sus / 600 deca with arimidex as and when.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think High Deca Low test is better because it has less side effects. Prolactin sides increase with estrogen, and testosterone aromatises at 5x the rate of Deca. If you run high test low Deca you will be more likely to run into progesteronic and estrogenic side effects. Can't believe people dont mention this in these threads. Also, Deca is more anabolic than test am I right? (I'm a noob becareful, don't take my advice). So wouldn't you want more gains while keeping testosterone there for sexual function?

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
orals always kill my appetite. ive got gyno twice. once from dbol and once from tren. i dont think this guys tren is dosed accurate since never got night sweats or tren cough much from it but defo fked with my head. so im considering a wee kickstart.. im 15 years of sted use and still learning. the tren will be used at start and at end the cycle.
I’d prefer Test slightly higher personally. Something like 400/250-600/350 would suit me. Regarding the Tren, you’ll only usually get the cough if you nick a vein while you’re pinning and not everybody gets night sweats on it. I never have. Doesn’t mean to say it’s not dosed accurately though. Be thankful you didn’t get side effects if anything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts