UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GUTTED!!!

Lack of sleep, eating amongst other things..

plus missed two jabs before and one while there so that 3 weeks without any steroids,

Gonna be a long road back, proper lacking motivation and actually questioning if its worth it

·
Away with the fairy's back next week :)
1,481 Posts
Craig660 said:
GUTTED!!!

Lack of sleep, eating amongst other things..

plus missed two jabs before and one while there so that 3 weeks without any steroids,

Gonna be a long road back, proper lacking motivation and actually questioning if its worth it
****e one mate

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
it will all be back in a few weeks

without steroids, the extra water/blood produced will go

add a whole lot of fun...no sleep, not much food other than those nice biscuits you get in spain but cant ever get here lol....all this will dehydrate you....and generally string you out

get back training...juicing and eating/sleeping....all will be well as soon as

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Jimmy said:
ahhh....your in for a treat

i love foreign biscuits!!!!

eat some for me
I lived in spain for 8 months few years ago and i must say the quality of anything like bisuits etc is so much better than over here. I miss that stuff and that lifestyle sometimes.

bodybuilding is fin but every once in a while i feel like a wild bender and if i dont do ibiza on wed im guna hit leeds festival and fill my boots before starting on my off season sept 1st

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
poker face said:
lol yer disco biscuts .
Lol talking about disco biscuits here's a funny story from last night:

Was out with mates in manchester getting wasted and got chatting to some girl who seemed up for it.. anyway my mates were all taking E's but this girl apparently hates drugs so i didn't have any... She pretty much said she's up for sex etc so i thought there is no point as its very difficult to get it up when on pills anyway.

Later in the night she had disappeared so i asked her mate where she was? Her mate replied oh i think she has had to go home... I thought oh well fcuk it and joined my mates on the dance floor and double dropped (took 2 E's) and about 2 minutes later she turned up and was like hi i just had to make a call

1st of all i had to try and act like i was not coming up from 2 pills when in reality i was totally wasted and then when we got back to mine trying to get my dick hard was like mission impossible (doesn't help that im 20 days in to PCT) at 1st it was like playing snooker with a rope haha. After a good old blowie my function returned though ;)

·
288 Posts
mate ive been twice with the lads to ibiza i came back looking and feeling like **** both times as did all my mates, lol i feel ur pain combine it with holiday blues aswel not good at all

best way i found was cardio only for the first few days, sort diet out asap and as soon as your eating properly back on the weights

and drink water until you pop

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.