UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I think you are all misunderstanding what he's saying, he's not in a 2200kcal deficit, he's eating 2200kcal per day, I think??

yea correct 2200 a day bro, my bad if i made that unclear but surely its more logical than a 2000 deficit hahaha, but i think some say its still too low, my tdee is roughly 3000-3200, and i do incline walk for 30-45 mins 3-4 times per week

·
Not a Newbie Trainer
1,446 Posts
im defo getting leaner thats for sure , should i bump up my cals to 2500-3000 ? its just coz i read on forums of people cutting on 1500-1800 a day and still gaining "strength" as they say
Oh ffs. You mean you’re on 2200 cals per day. That makes your deficit 1000cals.
To answer original question, I’d add 200cals in the lead up to training. Then adjusted from there buddy.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,937 Posts
yea correct 2200 a day bro, my bad if i made that unclear but surely its more logical than a 2000 deficit hahaha, but i think some say its still too low, my tdee is roughly 3000-3200, and i do incline walk for 30-45 mins 3-4 times per week
Your in a minimum of a 1000kcal deficit. More when you add in cardio. Far to low and you will end up looking like a bag of dicks.

You aren’t a men’s physique competitor getting ready for a show so those principles don’t apply to you. Your trying to lose some bf% on way to much tren.

Your not big or carry a lot of tissue so 250mg of test and nailing your diet will get you there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Oh ffs. You mean you’re on 2200 cals per day. That makes your deficit 1000cals.
To answer original question, I’d add 200cals in the lead up to training. Then adjusted from there buddy.
yeah bro hahahah, my bad I guess, is that alright then 1000 cal deficit on tren? someone else mentioned i might not be losing muscle just loss of water and glycogen and even though I have the muscle I need the energy to push the weight

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Your in a minimum of a 1000kcal deficit. More when you add in cardio. Far to low and you will end up looking like a bag of dicks.

You aren’t a men’s physique competitor getting ready for a show so those principles don’t apply to you. Your trying to lose some bf% on way to much tren.

Your not big or carry a lot of tissue so 250mg of test and nailing your diet will get you there.
you reckon if I bumped it to 3000 cals I could gain some muscle at the same time whilst dropping bodyfat and my diet is perfect

·
Not a Newbie Trainer
1,446 Posts
yeah bro hahahah, my bad I guess, is that alright then 1000 cal deficit on tren? someone else mentioned i might not be losing muscle just loss of water and glycogen and even though I have the muscle I need the energy to push the weight
Mate, I’ve never done an aggressive cut in my life. Without any working knowledge, I’d still say it’s way too big a deficit. As said, try 500 or better still stick to maintenance and add some serious cardio.
ps. As @boutye911 said, way too much Tren.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Mate, I’ve never done an aggressive cut in my life. Without any working knowledge, I’d still say it’s way too big a deficit. As said, try 500 or better still stick to maintenance and add some serious cardio.
ps. As @boutye911 said, way too much Tren.
might just bump it upto 3000 cals and add muscle and drop bodyfat at the same time....and yea I know i might lower the dose

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Slow and steady with the cutting

You need to know your maintenance before throwing out arbritraty numbers for a deficit

Let's say your maintenance is 2900. Then eat 2700 a day and cut steadily with the tren aiding you

·
Looking Freaky
1,930 Posts
my

my tdee is roughly 3.2k, but i also work and am on my feet for 8 hours a day, its because you see these mens physique prepping for shows on 1700-1800 and they dont seem to lose muscle, i also do fasted cardio like incline walk or after my training 3x a week for around 30-45 mins, i figured as long as my protein is high 220g a day i wont lose muscle, i also heard carlton loth say if u dont feel yourself starve or suffer then ur not burning fat and if u look at him hisbphysique speaks for itself
they don't start on 1700-1800. they may finish on that amount as they approach the show if they're not cutting weight fast enough.

why are you wanting to diet that quickly? are you trying to get to stage condition or just "cut" to what is lean for most people at like 9-10%/

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
they don't start on 1700-1800. they may finish on that amount as they approach the show if they're not cutting weight fast enough.

why are you wanting to diet that quickly? are you trying to get to stage condition or just "cut" to what is lean for most people at like 9-10%/

I wanted to get to 7-8% bodyfat and then lean bulk and never go above 11% bodyfat, but im deciding whether to up my cals to 3000 and build muscle whilst dropping bf

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Don't shoot the messenger here but thats a fairly hefty amount of tren for your stats fella, obviously you can do whatever you please but i honestly don't think you'll yet need nearly 500mg tren a week! If your adamant to use tren you'd have been better of using the rip 200 blend at 0.5ml every day, nice steady cutting cycle.

·
Looking Freaky
1,930 Posts
I wanted to get to 7-8% bodyfat and then lean bulk and never go above 11% bodyfat, but im deciding whether to up my cals to 3000 and build muscle whilst dropping bf
So what are you going to do in 3 weeks time when metabolic adaptation starts to kick in? Drop calories to a thousand per day? Then you're wanting to try and stay under 11%, will take you ****ing months of reverse dieting to avoid dumping on a shit load of fat from a ****ed metabolism cos if dieting to hard.

Adjust your intake to a normal 500 deficit, dont go mental with cardio, keep working out. Once weightloss slows or stalls, take some more calories out if you can whilst maintaining enough protein for your muscle, at least 0.3g/kg of bodyweight of fat and the rest as many carbs as you can.

If your diet is utterly shit cos you can't cut anything else, start adding in some cardio.

Doing everything at once gives you no where to go once you hit adaptation. Going wild with cardio when you don't need it just costs you size on your legs and a really aggressive cut always eats into arms

·
Super Moderator
12,690 Posts
Tren can give a bit of stringy look when in a heavy deficit which also has the potential to affect performance.

Eat more carbs and or wet the stack up a bit.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts