UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys weighed myself this morning and it was not good lost 6kg since last jab.

I have had a chest infection, no appetite for around 8 - 9 weeks( last 5 weeks cycle and all PCT), also a shoulder niggle during PCT.

It is my last day in PCT and I just feel even though loved being on cycle that this first cycle and last 12 weeks have been a waste,

Have you guys had any bad experiences during PCT that hinder gains or maintaining and mine could not have come at a worst time.

I have ordered Vitb12 jabs hope they may help, but this just makes me wanna get back on and add in EQ :(

especially as I have Var, tbol, test, deca and fast rip all siting in my drawer lol

I blame it on my appetite I have suffered bad

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
You lose a lot of water weight during PCT it can play with your head big time!

During PCT, you have to take all your meds ( and hope they arent fake), have a maintenance or higher calorie diet and keep training at least twice a week to maintain muscle growth.

If your test crashes or your diet and training are poor, you will lose some of the gains but fortunately due to muscle memory, even a year later can get it all back within a few weeks! I know I have done it sooo many times lol. I should be as big as Schwartzeneggar if I had kept up training between cycles as I should :tongue:

SD

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
i can lose 3 kg over night mate with sweating. Might be more too it than you think. i.e. not losing muscle.

You keeping your diet and your lifts up?

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SD said:
You lose a lot of water weight during PCT it can play with your head big time!

During PCT, you have to take all your meds ( and hope they arent fake), have a maintenance or higher calorie diet and keep training at least twice a week to maintain muscle growth.

If your test crashes or your diet and training are poor, you will lose some of the gains but fortunately due to muscle memory, even a year later can get it all back within a few weeks! I know I have done it sooo many times lol. I should be as big as Schwartzeneggar if I had kept up training between cycles as I should :tongue:

SD
haha the meds are legit, it is just the appetite if I cant eat I wont grow or maintain and with the niggle and chest infection makes it harder.

strength is down but still alot more than pre cycle, maybe Ill take a few days off eat **** high calories and try recharge myself

·
5,868 Posts
If appetite is down then take your cals in shakes as a last resort and make meat stews, blend it, then drink as a soup. You can sip it down over an hour just to get the cals in. Using good fats is a way to keep meals small but high calorie too.

SD

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SD said:
If appetite is down then take your cals in shakes as a last resort and make meat stews, blend it, then drink as a soup. You can sip it down over an hour just to get the cals in. Using good fats is a way to keep meals small but high calorie too.

SD
Cheers for that, I may have to get beef stew stuff, I can eat that ok 400g beef hmm and just use bread for carbs lol

you think using things like full fat mayo and coleslaw to mix my tuna up could be good

·
5,868 Posts
danny187 said:
Cheers for that, I may have to get beef stew stuff, I can eat that ok 400g beef hmm and just use bread for carbs lol

you think using things like full fat mayo and coleslaw to mix my tuna up could be good
Its a small amount so it wouldn't hurt but its high in saturated fat so don't use it for calorie boosting, use raw Olive Oil.

SD

·
Primum non nocere
2,713 Posts
Attempting to grow whilst you have an infection is very challenging. There are special systems that come into play when one is infected, and one of the effects of this is shutting down muscle building. If I have a significant infection, then I would be getting the antibiotics in me and coming off AAS quickly. AAS taken for longer than 4wk or so, can have a immune suppressing effect too.

J

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.