UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Building the Guns
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya lads.

Im pretty new to the whole gym thing, can any of you tell me of any exercises to get ride of my man boobs either that I can do at home or the gym. I know this is pretty basic stuff but like I said im new to it.

Thanks in advance.

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
your body decides where the fat is lost from, the *ollocks you see advertised as bums and tums exercises etc are rubbish. belly fat is usually the last big fat deposit to drop. you will loss fat from all your body, but belly last. your moobs will reduce as you lose fat, i lost over 3 stone before i could tell the differance, now at nearly 5 stone down i don't get whistled at!

ps. i was very overweight.

keep the faith, have patience, it will happen!

·
Building the Guns
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haworth hobbler said:
your body decides where the fat is lost from, the *ollocks you see advertised as bums and tums exercises etc are rubbish. belly fat is usually the last big fat deposit to drop. you will loss fat from all your body, but belly last. your moobs will reduce as you lose fat, i lost over 3 stone before i could tell the differance, now at nearly 5 stone down i don't get whistled at!

ps. i was very overweight.

keep the faith, have patience, it will happen!
Thanks for that. I have lost about 1 & half stone over the last month or so and im starting to notice a difference but i suppose i just want to much to quick. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.