UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best thing to help with fat loss? Clenbuterol ? Winstrol?

I Weight train 4 days a week and high intensity workout 3 times a week, diet is nice clean and healthy and calories counting. Used to weight 12 stone and gone up to 17 last 2/3 years so about time got this gone.

·
EFBB Winner
7,309 Posts
What's the best thing to help with fat loss? Clenbuterol ? Winstrol?

I Weight train 4 days a week and high intensity workout 3 times a week, diet is nice clean and healthy and calories counting. Used to weight 12 stone and gone up to 17 last 2/3 years so about time got this gone.
Start by cutting back your cals. I tend to keep protein the same whether I'm bulking or cutting.

When cutting I slowly cut back the carbs each week until I get to the stage where as I don't think I can go much lower.

Next step would be to add in cardio

the step after that is to supplement. You can use clen, t5s, t3, Dnp. I use clen and t5s with good results.

you don't want to throw everything in at once as you'll find it difficult to keep it up and you need some tools in the box for when weight loss stalls

have 1 cheat meal/day per week. It gives you something to look forward to, keeps you on track and gets the metabolism fired up again. You'll add water weight but lose it over the coming couple of days

if you stick to the above you'll lose weight no problem but it's not easy to stay on track and you need the dedication

fyi winni will not help with fat loss. It will help hold on to muscle and make you look tighter but guessing at 17st you ain't tight anyway. Lose the fat and save the gear for when leaner

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
hi guys so i got fat and put on not a tiny amount but more like 80odd pounds and can't be arsed anymore so can some1 just give me some drug ideas to get me going because i'm lazy
Pretty much

This¶¶

Start by cutting back your cals. I tend to keep protein the same whether I'm bulking or cutting.

When cutting I slowly cut back the carbs each week until I get to the stage where as I don't think I can go much lower.

the step after that is to supplement. You can use clen, t5s, t3, Dnp. I use clen and t5s with good results.

you don't want to throw everything in at once as you'll find it difficult to keep it up and you need some tools in the box for when weight loss stalls

have 1 cheat meal/day per week. It gives you something to look forward to, keeps you on track and gets the metabolism fired up again. You'll add water weight but lose it over the coming couple of days

if you stick to the above you'll lose weight no problem but it's not easy to stay on track and you need the dedication

fyi winni will not help with fat loss. It will help hold on to muscle and make you look tighter but guessing at 17st you ain't tight anyway. Lose the fat and save the gear for when leaner

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thankyou for your help, I'm aiming for 1900 calories a day at the moment. How much weight do you think I need to lose until I should use Clen + t5s/3 to aid me in my weight loss?

·
EFBB Winner
7,309 Posts
Thankyou for your help, I'm aiming for 1900 calories a day at the moment. How much weight do you think I need to lose until I should use Clen + t5s/3 to aid me in my weight loss?
As said above you want to hold stuff back so just keep at it until weight loss stops then you add something else, ie more cardio, less clas or drugs! 17st on 1900cals I'm sure it'll either fall off you or you'll throw in the towel and f**k up. They seem very low for a man your size

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As said above you want to hold stuff back so just keep at it until weight loss stops then you add something else, ie more cardio, less clas or drugs! 17st on 1900cals I'm sure it'll either fall off you or you'll throw in the towel and f**k up. They seem very low for a man your size
Maybe that's where I've gone wrong in the past then! As I've been trying for last year to lose weight last year and just seem to lose around a stone then have massive outbreak and think f**k it. Maybe calories are too low.

·
EFBB Winner
7,309 Posts
Maybe that's where I've gone wrong in the past then! As I've been trying for last year to lose weight last year and just seem to lose around a stone then have massive outbreak and think f**k it. Maybe calories are too low.
If you jump straight in mate with low cals, drugs and cardio guaranteed you'll f**k it off as it'll be too hard to stick to.

Just go with what I said in first post

·
Eat clen tren hard
3,678 Posts
yeah everyone says lets drop calories low at beginning but for those people It never works out really. You'd be putting yourself with drugs at such a higher deficit you'll just cave in so easy. At that size it's not really as much about calories you could be at a 3500 calorie deficit and guranteed you'd lose more than 1 pound, it's easier at a higher body fat. Go for around 2500/2700 CLEAN calories and see from there.

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
yeah everyone says lets drop calories low at beginning but for those people It never works out really. You'd be putting yourself with drugs at such a higher deficit you'll just cave in so easy. At that size it's not really as much about calories you could be at a 3500 calorie deficit and guranteed you'd lose more than 1 pound, it's easier at a higher body fat. Go for around 2500/2700 CLEAN calories and see from there.
Waiting for the tw4ts who say you can eat what you want but just make sure your in a deficit...

I agree on capital clean

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.