UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Losing fat whilst on gear?

3K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  LittleChris 
#1 ·
I am train for strongman , and even though I train for power, i decided 2 months back to burn some fat.

I have a better diet

I drink more water .......... I am not leaning out no more.

I know test enth burns fat, but i am not losing any more fat. Is there any gear that burns fat more? What else can I do/take?

#3 ·
been told this matey, can get 10ml of double strength tren for a good price, but it totally f*cks up your cardio mate big style. i know strongmen who struggle to breath in comps where a bit of cardio is needed!

being strongman i do need some cardio for stuff such as medleys, tyre flips etc etc.

#9 ·
Tren's anabolic and androgenic rating is 500:500 compared to test which is 100:100; so it is about 3 x more anabolic and androgenic, I have only used it once and had an asthma attack and became ataxic; as a rule I don't use UGL

In it's favour however it has no estrogenic activity and only moderate progestational activity.

It can't burn fat however due to it's properties it will increase muscle hardness without water retention and and fat mass gains.

#12 ·
Poseidon said:
Tren's anabolic and androgenic rating is 500:500 compared to test which is 100:100; so it is about 3 x more anabolic and androgenic, I have only used it once and had an asthma attack and became ataxic; as a rule I don't use UGL

In it's favour however it has no estrogenic activity and only moderate progestational activity.

It can't burn fat however due to it's properties it will increase muscle hardness without water retention and and fat mass gains.
I always believed that tren did burn fat due to binding strongly to androgen receptors in fat tissue?

I can certainly tell a difference when i add in tren without changing diet etc.

As for OP i do think test e would work well personally, i dont think its a miracle fat burner at all but with a good diet, bit of cardio and hard training you would put a decent amount of muscle on and also lose a little fat which would give a totally different look.

If just looking for something to burn fat other than modding diet and cardio would choose a fat burner such as chrisj22 mentioned already.

#15 ·
Poseidon said:

It does burn fat, note your body temp on tren, you'd know this if you had used the compound your giving advice on.

#20 ·
to be honest guys there is little evidence that shows a direct fat burning effect with any steroid although both Tren and Anavar have shown some signs that they do indirectly effect fat levels....BUT you would be crazy to choose any steroid for fat burning as the effect is so small......the main job steroids do when trying to lean out is to maintain muscle......tren will give the user the look of less fat but this is more to do with less water and a harder muscle appearance......

to the OP yes you can burn fat whilst building muscle but it is very hard and does not result in large gains.....

use steroids to build or maintain muscle

use fatburners, cardio and fewer calories to lose fat....

#22 ·
i just finnished a bottle of tri tren at a moderate dose, added to test/en and primo

i havent used tren for about 6/7 years and i can say i noticed a big fat loss

what ever is said on paper....in the real world it worked on me

i found my apetite was blunted somewhat....but then im on prescription tramadol which may have had something to do with this

i was constantly hot and sweaty on it also......i have sharpened up so much that my mrs even noticed it

#23 ·
deep purple mate,your diet is half @rsed bud,you forget i listened to you night after night on messenger to Ser,told you then through her i dont know what misconceptions the guys at your gym have been telling you but the things you came out with regards gear were some of the oldest myths on the planet,and i could care less if its world class strongmen that told you this,it just reinforces the horrific knowledge that some people have and compounds even more that just because someone looks a certain way CERTAINLY doesnt mean they know what they are talking about.

Ser gave you plenty of guiders,in fact she told you facts of exactly what i do and if you had followed them to the t you would not have had to make a post such as this,plain and simple fact bud :)

What you are trying to achieve is not rocket science,certainly not from the starting point you are at.

#25 ·
weeman said:
deep purple mate,your diet is half @rsed bud,you forget i listened to you night after night on messenger to Ser,told you then through her i dont know what misconceptions the guys at your gym have been telling you but the things you came out with regards gear were some of the oldest myths on the planet,and i could care less if its world class strongmen that told you this,it just reinforces the horrific knowledge that some people have and compounds even more that just because someone looks a certain way CERTAINLY doesnt mean they know what they are talking about.

Ser gave you plenty of guiders,in fact she told you facts of exactly what i do and if you had followed them to the t you would not have had to make a post such as this,plain and simple fact bud :)

What you are trying to achieve is not rocket science,certainly not from the starting point you are at.
buddy, i am following the diet, and have lost fat, but i am seeming to lose no more!

xxx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.