UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Even if it's too heavy....lift it!
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am train for strongman , and even though I train for power, i decided 2 months back to burn some fat.

I have a better diet

I drink more water .......... I am not leaning out no more.

I know test enth burns fat, but i am not losing any more fat. Is there any gear that burns fat more? What else can I do/take?

·
Even if it's too heavy....lift it!
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
been told this matey, can get 10ml of double strength tren for a good price, but it totally f*cks up your cardio mate big style. i know strongmen who struggle to breath in comps where a bit of cardio is needed!

being strongman i do need some cardio for stuff such as medleys, tyre flips etc etc.

·
Getting bored sh1tless....
5,016 Posts
Yeah, I guess if you react badly to it there's no point taking it if you're doing lots of cardio lifts etc.

Have you tried the usual eph, clen, T3's etc?

·
Gym Addict
460 Posts
As we know tren is higly androgenic , some say its 3* more androgenic then test.androgen receptors are found in muscle and fat tissues.so by upregulating AR you will increase the lypolytic affect on fatty tissues :)

·
Banned
170 Posts
Tren's anabolic and androgenic rating is 500:500 compared to test which is 100:100; so it is about 3 x more anabolic and androgenic, I have only used it once and had an asthma attack and became ataxic; as a rule I don't use UGL

In it's favour however it has no estrogenic activity and only moderate progestational activity.

It can't burn fat however due to it's properties it will increase muscle hardness without water retention and and fat mass gains.

·
Looking Freaky
720 Posts
Poseidon said:
Tren's anabolic and androgenic rating is 500:500 compared to test which is 100:100; so it is about 3 x more anabolic and androgenic, I have only used it once and had an asthma attack and became ataxic; as a rule I don't use UGL

In it's favour however it has no estrogenic activity and only moderate progestational activity.

It can't burn fat however due to it's properties it will increase muscle hardness without water retention and and fat mass gains.
I always believed that tren did burn fat due to binding strongly to androgen receptors in fat tissue?

I can certainly tell a difference when i add in tren without changing diet etc.

As for OP i do think test e would work well personally, i dont think its a miracle fat burner at all but with a good diet, bit of cardio and hard training you would put a decent amount of muscle on and also lose a little fat which would give a totally different look.

If just looking for something to burn fat other than modding diet and cardio would choose a fat burner such as chrisj22 mentioned already.

·
Looking Freaky
720 Posts
aseeby19 said:
As we know tren is higly androgenic , some say its 3* more androgenic then test.androgen receptors are found in muscle and fat tissues.so by upregulating AR you will increase the lypolytic affect on fatty tissues :)
didnt see this post, agree re the tren:)

·
Advanced Personal Trainer & Nutrition Advisor. Boa
3,527 Posts
is it worth the extra side effects just for fat loss when cardio performance is needed though

what is the diet like OP?

·
Gym Addict
456 Posts
Poseidon said:

It does burn fat, note your body temp on tren, you'd know this if you had used the compound your giving advice on.

·
Banned
170 Posts
Cra16 said:
It does burn fat, note your body temp on tren, you'd know this if you had used the compound your giving advice on.
I was clear that I have only use the compound once - one injection as it gave me an asthma attack

I gave the androgenic and anabolic rating and the morphology of the substance itself

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
to be honest guys there is little evidence that shows a direct fat burning effect with any steroid although both Tren and Anavar have shown some signs that they do indirectly effect fat levels....BUT you would be crazy to choose any steroid for fat burning as the effect is so small......the main job steroids do when trying to lean out is to maintain muscle......tren will give the user the look of less fat but this is more to do with less water and a harder muscle appearance......

to the OP yes you can burn fat whilst building muscle but it is very hard and does not result in large gains.....

use steroids to build or maintain muscle

use fatburners, cardio and fewer calories to lose fat....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.