UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bulking Nicely
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im looking at trying a GVT routine, ive kind of lost my motivation at the moment and fancy trying some thing new and brutal as a kick up the butt, plus ive never done high volume so im interested to see how i respond.

i know their are many mixed reviews on GVT many people have success and many dont, and feed back is welcome, but im looking for help with a routine. Most routines ive read are

chest/back

legs/abs

delts/arms

when really id like to focus on the big 3, bench squat dead, but with a conventional GVT im not sure i really want to do deads and bench same day, so im not sure what split to do.

Gunna keep looking and see what i find, anyone has or tried a similar routine, any input is appreciated

·
Bulking Nicely
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was that through miss calculating the weights or you wernt getting stronger? Can seen to find any real good links on it, considering it was made popular by weight lifters, all the routines seem a bit to much on isolations

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.