UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to Bulk up and sort my diet out , Im 26yrs , 6ft 3in an 12st 11lb ,

Been training Boxing for 8yrs but now wanna bulk up , Is there anyone that could write me a diet what to eat and when to eat it for the best possible bulk up , im takin cnp pro mass and pro peptide at the min and gunna get some weight gain but need my diet sortin , Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
hello kieran mate welcome to uk muscle! have a look around the board mate there is tones of stuff on here! start a journal as well ill keep tabs on you and help if i can!

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
M1: 100 grams oats, 5 whole eggs, banana, broccoli, 1 scoop whey

M2: 250 grams lean meat, 300 grams potato, 1 TBS olive oil, green salad

M3: same as m2

M4: same as m2

M5: 250 grams salmon, 50 grams brown rice (uncooked weight), broccoli

M6: tub of cottage cheese, 2 TBS peanut butter,

Prior training: 2 scoops whey, 2 bananas

During training: power aid with bcaa

PWO: 2 scoops whey, 100 grams oats, apple

·
Newbie Trainer
16 Posts
Nice one Jimmy ,

What do u mean by 1 scoop of whey is that with milk ?

Ive got some CNP Pro Mass that im drinking at 7am 12am 4pm 10pm 2 scoops with 1 pint of full fat milk ,

I need to no what time to eat breakfast and what to have for dinner then for tea

This is what i been doin but only gettin small results i find it very hard to put weight on ,

7am - Cnp Pro Mass 2 scoops with 1 pint of full fat milk , 3 boiled eggs , 3 weetabix

8am - 2 Tuna toasties

10am - Banana , orange juice

12am - Cnp Pro Mass 2 scoops with 1 pint of full fat milk . 2 Chicken buttys on wholemeal bread.

3pm - Apple, Yoghurt, Flapjack

4pm - Cnp Pro Mass 2 scoops with 1 pint of full fat milk

6pm - Baked Patatoe cheese , Banana

10pm - Cnp Pro Mass 2 scoops with 1 pint full fat milk

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
just use the meal plan that jimmy wrote up its the foundation of a good diet and you will find your own way from thee and change it up to suit ur needs, only you can put it into times as we dont know when you train get up or go sleep, whey is is just protien not mass, cnp do it aswell but if you want lean mass id stick to water for your shakes or skimmed milk at a push, you need to increase ur size with good carbs not loads of fats,

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
change the wheetabix in your breakfast for 100gms of oats 10pm mate i would change the cnp for my meal 6 tub of cottage cheese, 2 TBS peanut butter, i use cnp but i dont use it as a meal i always eat instead, it took me ages to sort a proper diet ou, i couldnt eat much at all. I have not trained for 9 weeks at the mo because of tendonitas, my elbow feels ok now so come monday im back on it big time, gotta get back the stone and a half i lost!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.