UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

Unfortunately I have very "jutty" bones, and i'm looking to fill the space on my inner arms (I'm not brilliant with anatomy but i believe this part of the tricep is called the brachii).

Can anyone please recommend some decent excerices to hit this spot just right?

Thank you,

Tommy

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Hey there,

Unfortunately I have very "jutty" bones, and i'm looking to fill the space on my inner arms (I'm not brilliant with anatomy but i believe this part of the tricep is called the brachii).

Can anyone please recommend some decent excerices to hit this spot just right?

Thank you,

Tommy
Hey Tommy,

Since I know nothing about you, I will provide you with just the one exercise as seen below. Is it a decent exercise? Would it hit the spot just right? To these questions I have the following to say to you: a mediocre exercise done with decent effort, will always trump a decent exercise done with mediocre effort.

The d/bell French curl is one of the old time favourites mate, so please don't let it down, because with the right effort and right attitude, it won't be letting you down any time soon ... if you stick with it.

Enough said for now ...

All the best to you mate.

Fadi.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
I am not the best to comment as I have no arms at all and it is even harder after Fadi comments but I will give you a thing that seems to have help me lately regarding my triceps development (it is based on one of Fadi's post btw) : high volume triceps pressdown.

At the end of my workout I was used to only do weighted dips with sometimes some skullcrushers, then Fadi emphasises the triceps pressdown and I read an article about the benefits of adding some high reps exercice on a target muscle for a period of 4 to 8 weeks (please forgive me I lost the reference but will edit if I remember it) so I decided to give it a shot and add like 6 to 8 sets of 20-30 reps on triceps pressdown.

It seems to work, I'm not saying that I'm suddenly like mister Priest but well it adds a bit of roundness and I feel better on OHP and BP so that a sign too.

Follow what Fadi says, he is far much knowledgeable than I'm obviously, but at some point give a try to this, it migth help you out.

wish you well man and I do hope we will be able to grow a bit of guns haha :)

·
ô¿ô
16,669 Posts
There is nothing especially unusual about your anatomy. In general you just need to think about gaining size in all your arm muscles. Note though that how close the end of a muscle belly gets to a joint varies between individuals, with a tendon then making the link to (or across) the joint. You can't change this so you may always find you have a bit more of a 'gap' than you like though.

·
Looking Freaky
6,997 Posts
You shouldn't focus too much on one specific muscle. Overall size should be your goal right now, and the triceps will fill in accordingly. As for tricep exercise ideas, try the examples mentioned above and tricep dips with your feet up on a bench. You can add weight plates to your lap as your strength increases. Good luck and take your time. Bodybuilding is a long, slow process. I've been at it for 10 years, and I still feel smallish when I look in the mirror.
this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.