UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Getting Stacked
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fella's,

Looking for some advice on my next cycle please. This will be my 3rd cycle. Previous cycles, 1st - 6 weeks DBol 40mg ed, 2nd - weeks 1-10 Sustanon at 500mg per week weeks 8 - 12 40mg Winstrol ed. PCT for both cycles Nolva and Clomid. Was pleased after both cycles.

What ive been looking at doing:

Weeks 1-4 40mg Dbol ed

Weeks 1-12 500mg Sustanon per week

Weeks 1-11 500mg Deca per week

Weeks 10-14 50mg Winstrol ed

Day after last Winstrol tab start PCT

Day 1 100mg Clomid 60mg Nolva.

Days 2-14 50mg Clomid 40mg Nolva

Days 15 - 33 50mg Clomid 20mg Nolva

I have a couple of issues tho.

First - should I be using Deca, im worried about recovery and am interested to hear peoples current views on this. I may consider dropping it, but bought it in along with the front loading of DBol to maximise size gains.

HCG - I would like to use for recovery, was thinking of using 1000iu eod for 8 days from start of PCT. I can only get it in 1500iu shots. Would it be advisable to use at 1500ius instead of 1000iu or can u mix the shots ie use 2/3 of 2, then mix what was left. I don't know if this is possible, or understand if there would be any implications.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Firstly if you got good results from your second cycle then i would run sust at 500mg a week with a dbol frontload for 4-6 weeks. However if you are wanting to add in deca then i would run it at 300mg as its your first time. I also dont like the idea of winstrol on its own for those last 2 weeks but thats just me i no some people do this with good results.

Deca is a good drug but it can be hard for people to recover from but you will never know until you try it.

As for hcg i find running it at 1500iu every 3rd day for 6 jabs works for me inbetween my last shot and starting pct. Again every1 is different and its finding what works for you. You can mix the hcg like you said you dont have to use it all you can keep some for your next jab.

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
inTRENwetrust said:
If using deca, you *MUST* use hCG imo. 100iu/day or 250iu E3D throughout with a 2 week break from it somewhere in the middle.
there a lot of opitions on the board about hcg protocals mate , like myself i just run a 3 weeks burst of 750 eod -ed as the esters clear, others do weekly shots though out cycle and pct and the list gose one

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
Rono26 said:
Hi fella's,

Looking for some advice on my next cycle please. This will be my 3rd cycle. Previous cycles, 1st - 6 weeks DBol 40mg ed, 2nd - weeks 1-10 Sustanon at 500mg per week weeks 8 - 12 40mg Winstrol ed. PCT for both cycles Nolva and Clomid. Was pleased after both cycles.

What ive been looking at doing:

Weeks 1-4 40mg Dbol ed

Weeks 1-12 500mg Sustanon per week

Weeks 1-11 500mg Deca per week

Weeks 10-14 50mg Winstrol ed

Day after last Winstrol tab start PCT

Day 1 100mg Clomid 60mg Nolva.

Days 2-14 50mg Clomid 40mg Nolva

Days 15 - 33 50mg Clomid 20mg Nolva

I have a couple of issues tho.

First - should I be using Deca, im worried about recovery and am interested to hear peoples current views on this. I may consider dropping it, but bought it in along with the front loading of DBol to maximise size gains.

HCG - I would like to use for recovery, was thinking of using 1000iu eod for 8 days from start of PCT. I can only get it in 1500iu shots. Would it be advisable to use at 1500ius instead of 1000iu or can u mix the shots ie use 2/3 of 2, then mix what was left. I don't know if this is possible, or understand if there would be any implications.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers.
you could do 250mg npp end 250mg sust e3d, deca hangs about too long imo

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Cycle looks good although i would run the deca at 300mg like tren said. Apart from that your good to go. I ran winstrol at the end on its own last cycle and found it good but each to there own.

·
Getting Stacked
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks fella's.

Think i will run the Deca at 250mg per week as opposed to 300mg as thats the size vials i will get them in.

HCG - still undecided. It would be easier for me to do the 1500iu every 3rd day as part of PCT. Im still getting to grips with understanding it all, and its clear there is no 1 right answer, what work for certain individuals.... I guess that i just have a gut feel it would be better to try to keep the nuts slightly alive throughout.... rather than bring them back from the dead. Would there be any problem or disadvantage ie desensitization to running it throughout (with a break) and then ramping it up in PCT as well?

Also, im not sure what NPP is. Ive heard it mentioned on here several times. What exactly does it stand for, then i can research it some more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts