UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

looking for a dry stack

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  bry1979 
#1 ·
Hi im looking for any advice on a cycle to run to get a nice clean dry(ish) bulk ive been cutting down with a very tight diet and harsh training schedule for last 2 years and have gone from 37%bf(122kg) down to 9.8%bf(81kg) i look great but miss having bit of size my last encounter with a cycle was as the guy in the gym called it a bread and butter cycle of sus an deca!! and i got really bad water retension (bloat) and bit of gyno i ran pct after but it was very hard to shift the water afterwards, now im not after a short cycle to put on 2 stone or anything just something to maybe increase mass whilst staying as dry as poss and i will eat right and train 110% to get it and i dont mind if it takes 8 weeks jus dont trust the local guys for advice as they all look really bad, ive done research and have a few ideas but wouldn mind some input from you lot if its not to much trouble,

#5 ·
freddee said:
I see nothing wrong with what you are saying but if you were using mast there would or should be no need for the proviron, or an AI imo
x2 mast acts as a AI on cycle pretty much. I would have adex on hand just in case you know your sensitive. Im not at all which is nice, running dbol + test E at the moment with proviron and seeing no gyno problems at all :)

I would run Mast Prop, Test Prop, Winny/Var , Proviron

#6 ·
Hi thanks for replies ill do my reserch is masteron good for gaining lbm(dry) then?? and im wondering my diet for cutting is round 2000 cals a day at the mo if i incresae it to bulk up will i gain much bf or can i keep lean with extra cardio and maybe a ckd diet or something, i no you cant lose bf whilst gaining lbm as they say but i would like to keep same bf and gain even if it takes 6 mnths -a year lol allso what dosages of the formentiond cycles would you recomend

#15 ·
poker face said:
weeks 1-10 200mgs test prop eod

weeks 2-10 75-100mgs winny ed

adex on hand for gyno probs

nolva/clomid/prov pct

that above cycle along with a good cleand diet will have you solid and lean as fuk ,at your body fat that will be a killer cycle.
Would you say winny is a good addition to a test e cycle ?

#17 ·
Am gonna do

Tren a 100 mg eod

Test p 100 mg eod

Proviron 25 mg ed

Anavar 50 mg ed

Clen 100 ed

Or I might just use the hgh pre comp blend but college is gonna start soon so if I have any extra expenses then I will make dos with what I have ;)

Since your like 37 you can add hgh ,t3,Dnp

You don't need Arimadex if you run Winny as it is a dht derived substance that blocks estrogen and reduces sbgh levels but is bad for cholesterol so just stick with an ai :) good luck

#18 ·
aseeby19 said:
Am gonna do

Tren a 100 mg eod

Test p 100 mg eod

Proviron 25 mg ed

Anavar 50 mg ed

Clen 100 ed

Or I might just use the hgh pre comp blend but college is gonna start soon so if I have any extra expenses then I will make dos with what I have ;)

Since your like 37 you can add hgh ,t3,Dnp

You don't need Arimadex if you run Winny as it is a dht derived substance that blocks estrogen and reduces sbgh levels but is bad for cholesterol so just stick with an ai :) good luck
up the proviron to 50mg/day mate, works much better.

#19 ·
bry1979 said:
up the proviron to 50mg/day mate, works much better.
Ta for the input mate , I personaly don't have first hand experience of this 1-methalted dht substance but from what I have been told by my brother is that it supresses sbgh levels (more free t) works as a estrogen antagonist and binds with aromatizing enzymes,oh and its also bind with anabolic receptors.that's all what I can remember from the top of my head but I like to read a few studies ,trials and experience before trying anything .so I will defo look into it

Apart from its "hardening" and estrogen antagonist properties .are there any other benefits of adding this compound to the mix ?

Thanks ( off to do a bit of research on proviron) :)

#20 ·
aseeby19 said:
Ta for the input mate , I personaly don't have first hand experience of this 1-methalted dht substance but from what I have been told by my brother is that it supresses sbgh levels (more free t) works as a estrogen antagonist and binds with aromatizing enzymes,oh and its also bind with anabolic receptors.that's all what I can remember from the top of my head but I like to read a few studies ,trials and experience before trying anything .so I will defo look into it

Apart from its "hardening" and estrogen antagonist properties .are there any other benefits of adding this compound to the mix ?

Thanks ( off to do a bit of research on proviron) :)
i think you've pretty much covered what it does, for me personally it raises libido considerably so i always run it through pct too which really helps.

#22 ·
aseeby19 said:
I don't have labido issues (very h*rn¥ teen) lol what do you normally do for a cutting stack.? Ever since I came out off my lay off , my metabolism has slowed down so I think come cutting time I am gonna be one disappointed man :(
tried quite a few cutters in my time but hands down the best is test prop/tren a/mast p, if you run these @ 100mg/75mg/100mg respectivly and your training and diet are spot on you won't be disappointed. I've run var with these b4 @ 80mg/day which was decent but var for me is a complete sex drive killer even with proviron.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.