UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im looking for any advice on a cycle to run to get a nice clean dry(ish) bulk ive been cutting down with a very tight diet and harsh training schedule for last 2 years and have gone from 37%bf(122kg) down to 9.8%bf(81kg) i look great but miss having bit of size my last encounter with a cycle was as the guy in the gym called it a bread and butter cycle of sus an deca!! and i got really bad water retension (bloat) and bit of gyno i ran pct after but it was very hard to shift the water afterwards, now im not after a short cycle to put on 2 stone or anything just something to maybe increase mass whilst staying as dry as poss and i will eat right and train 110% to get it and i dont mind if it takes 8 weeks jus dont trust the local guys for advice as they all look really bad, ive done research and have a few ideas but wouldn mind some input from you lot if its not to much trouble,
 

·
Getting HUGE!
Joined
·
5,881 Posts
You could look at the feasability? of of tren /mast/tbol, now I am not recomending this, I would worry about the lack of a test with the tren but you could research this and see if anyone has tried this and what there experience was......
 

·
Getting HUGE!
Joined
·
5,881 Posts
glanzav said:
use trens, props, masteron, winny, var

aslong as diet is good you could run whatever you wanted

use priviron to keep water down
I see nothing wrong with what you are saying but if you were using mast there would or should be no need for the proviron, or an AI imo
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,657 Posts
freddee said:
I see nothing wrong with what you are saying but if you were using mast there would or should be no need for the proviron, or an AI imo
x2 mast acts as a AI on cycle pretty much. I would have adex on hand just in case you know your sensitive. Im not at all which is nice, running dbol + test E at the moment with proviron and seeing no gyno problems at all :)

I would run Mast Prop, Test Prop, Winny/Var , Proviron
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi thanks for replies ill do my reserch is masteron good for gaining lbm(dry) then?? and im wondering my diet for cutting is round 2000 cals a day at the mo if i incresae it to bulk up will i gain much bf or can i keep lean with extra cardio and maybe a ckd diet or something, i no you cant lose bf whilst gaining lbm as they say but i would like to keep same bf and gain even if it takes 6 mnths -a year lol allso what dosages of the formentiond cycles would you recomend

thanks:cool:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
518 Posts
weeks 1-10 200mgs test prop eod

weeks 2-10 75-100mgs winny ed

adex on hand for gyno probs

nolva/clomid/prov pct

that above cycle along with a good cleand diet will have you solid and lean as fuk ,at your body fat that will be a killer cycle.
 

·
Advanced Personal Trainer & Nutrition Advisor. Boa
Joined
·
3,527 Posts
poker face said:
weeks 1-10 200mgs test prop eod

weeks 2-10 75-100mgs winny ed

adex on hand for gyno probs

nolva/clomid/prov pct

that above cycle along with a good cleand diet will have you solid and lean as fuk ,at your body fat that will be a killer cycle.
Would you say winny is a good addition to a test e cycle ?
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
460 Posts
Am gonna do

Tren a 100 mg eod

Test p 100 mg eod

Proviron 25 mg ed

Anavar 50 mg ed

Clen 100 ed

Or I might just use the hgh pre comp blend but college is gonna start soon so if I have any extra expenses then I will make dos with what I have ;)

Since your like 37 you can add hgh ,t3,Dnp

You don't need Arimadex if you run Winny as it is a dht derived substance that blocks estrogen and reduces sbgh levels but is bad for cholesterol so just stick with an ai :) good luck
 

·
gunning for 17st
Joined
·
695 Posts
aseeby19 said:
Am gonna do

Tren a 100 mg eod

Test p 100 mg eod

Proviron 25 mg ed

Anavar 50 mg ed

Clen 100 ed

Or I might just use the hgh pre comp blend but college is gonna start soon so if I have any extra expenses then I will make dos with what I have ;)

Since your like 37 you can add hgh ,t3,Dnp

You don't need Arimadex if you run Winny as it is a dht derived substance that blocks estrogen and reduces sbgh levels but is bad for cholesterol so just stick with an ai :) good luck
up the proviron to 50mg/day mate, works much better.
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
460 Posts
bry1979 said:
up the proviron to 50mg/day mate, works much better.
Ta for the input mate , I personaly don't have first hand experience of this 1-methalted dht substance but from what I have been told by my brother is that it supresses sbgh levels (more free t) works as a estrogen antagonist and binds with aromatizing enzymes,oh and its also bind with anabolic receptors.that's all what I can remember from the top of my head but I like to read a few studies ,trials and experience before trying anything .so I will defo look into it

Apart from its "hardening" and estrogen antagonist properties .are there any other benefits of adding this compound to the mix ?

Thanks ( off to do a bit of research on proviron) :)
 

·
gunning for 17st
Joined
·
695 Posts
aseeby19 said:
Ta for the input mate , I personaly don't have first hand experience of this 1-methalted dht substance but from what I have been told by my brother is that it supresses sbgh levels (more free t) works as a estrogen antagonist and binds with aromatizing enzymes,oh and its also bind with anabolic receptors.that's all what I can remember from the top of my head but I like to read a few studies ,trials and experience before trying anything .so I will defo look into it

Apart from its "hardening" and estrogen antagonist properties .are there any other benefits of adding this compound to the mix ?

Thanks ( off to do a bit of research on proviron) :)
i think you've pretty much covered what it does, for me personally it raises libido considerably so i always run it through pct too which really helps.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top