UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
listen guys im a 27 yr old guy ,just started training a few months back,ive a test e cycle with gyno protection coming soon to me ,

i was told to stay away from steroids untill i have trained a few years because of sides etc.

im 11 stone an want to get to 13 stone as quick as possible ,dont want to go the natural road as it takes to long ,can anyone tell me is this acheiveable in my first cycle ,i have been doing at lot of reading this last few months ,and i know ill have to be eating like a horse an drinking plenty of water an also plenty of sleep.

i would like to know of anyone who has jumped on the juice to soon but r happy with there gains .it will b much appericated. :thumb:

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
You need to get your diet and training in check first, post it up. Also the gains you get from starting now compared to starting in a couple of years time will vary. Ive found the longer you have been training naturally the greater the gains when using AAS.

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im training 3 days a wk ,training hard ,eating 3000 calories a day an have a load of whey an mass gainer coming ,ill be taking 2 shakes of whey an 2 shakes of mass gainer wit all my food ,sleeping 10 hrs every ngt,

i will do a good pct also to help me keep my gains ,im hoping to hit 13 stone is this acheiveable lads

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
8am.breakie .oats, soya milk, 2 rounds of wholemeal toast 2 boiled eggs ,whey shake coming

11.30am 4 eggs,milk,oinon,garlic,tin of tuna,musrooms,peppers,herbs,olive oil (omellete)pint of water

2pm,spinach,pepers,oinon,tin of herings,olive oil,flax seed oil cyclone shake from maxi muscle

5pm,potatos or wedges,chicken,turkey or steak,veggies, whey shake

9.30pm tin of salmon an 2 rounds of wholemeal bread,pint of water with quater of orange juice an a few nuts threw in

will bring training card home an post as i forget what u call all the terms an exersises

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
irish guy said:
8am.breakie .oats, soya milk, 2 rounds of wholemeal toast 2 boiled eggs ,whey shake coming

11.30am 4 eggs,milk,oinon,garlic,tin of tuna,musrooms,peppers,herbs,olive oil (omellete)pint of water

2pm,spinach,pepers,oinon,tin of herings,olive oil,flax seed oil cyclone shake from maxi muscle

5pm,potatos or wedges,chicken,turkey or steak,veggies, whey shake

9.30pm tin of salmon an 2 rounds of wholemeal bread,pint of water with quater of orange juice an a few nuts threw in

will bring training card home an post as i forget what u call all the terms an exersises
Mate if you don't even no what the names of exercises are doesnt that tell you something? Dont touch anything for a few years get your diet and training in track and do some research you'll thank us for it in the long run. You'll get very similar gains with a good diet and training.

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
how does it not work like that ,r u trying to tell me with my diet an its still to b fine tuned ,an my training with a test e cycle an good pct that i wont have any good gains ,i think your full of s hite man ,ive seen people who have jumped on the gear so soon after they have started training an they had great gains an love the body building life now ,i dont want want to go the natural road as its to slow ,id love to but dont have the patience.ive always been the small guy an hate it,im the one that everyone has a joke about ,yeah im looking the quick fix so what an r u trying to tell me that theres not more like me

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
theres no chance im waiting a few years prob a year at most an i couldnt see me waiting that long ,tell me is it acheivable to get a stone in 6 months or am i asking to much

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i no what your sayin vince ,i was thinking of giving the natural way a go but have seen guys who have been just taking dianabol an had great gains an was thinking of junping on the gear myself ,if a stone in 6 months is easy robbie then i might just give it a go ,at least i no that now,what sort of gains has any of u guys had naturaly when just starting out .id b intersted in finding out.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
irish guy said:
how does it not work like that ,r u trying to tell me with my diet an its still to b fine tuned ,an my training with a test e cycle an good pct that i wont have any good gains ,i think your full of s hite man ,ive seen people who have jumped on the gear so soon after they have started training an they had great gains an love the body building life now ,i dont want want to go the natural road as its to slow ,id love to but dont have the patience.ive always been the small guy an hate it,im the one that everyone has a joke about ,yeah im looking the quick fix so what an r u trying to tell me that theres not more like me
Im not even going to humour you TBH and people like you and the other guys you see are the reason people using AAS have such a bad reputation, people dont dont fully understand the effort and time that goes into it. Do as you please as im sure you will. Everyone is trying to give you advise and its just going straight over your head.

·
Newbie Trainer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well im here looking advise from yous ,i might not jump on to the juice ,if im giving the right info from yous guys ,tell me what sort of results can i acheive with out gear,as this will prob b the info that i need ,u c u have to remeber that im a newbie to all this an without the info ill prob just jump onto it tomorrow.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
you trying to make me feel guilty...ive told you go and do reserch. There is so much to learn i couldnt possibly write it all down in one post.

·
Looking Freaky
711 Posts
you say that your here for advice and by your own admition that you have no experiance, yet when someone offers you advice you say that he is full of s hite. how can you say that ? not a very good start your posting to be honest

·
john wood
304 Posts
The times I read these kind of post really make me shudder

You say you have only been training a few months and say you train hard 'you think you train hard' learning about yourself and what works for you takes time and thats more than months

And jumping on the 'Gear' is no quick fix because it just won't work

So the advice I give you is; learn how to train and diet correctly "Learn to walk before you run"

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
eurgar said:
you say that your here for advice and by your own admition that you have no experiance, yet when someone offers you advice you say that he is full of s hite. how can you say that ? not a very good start your posting to be honest
Well said.

OP, do it or don't do it, your choice, but don't come back in 10wks and say i wish i had listened to the advice.

Unless you learn how to eat and train properly first, steroids won't help you achieve your goals. Thats the truth, iv'e seen it happen soooooooo many times. :)

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
irish guy said:
well im here looking advise from yous ,i might not jump on to the juice ,if im giving the right info from yous guys ,tell me what sort of results can i acheive with out gear,as this will prob b the info that i need ,u c u have to remeber that im a newbie to all this an without the info ill prob just jump onto it tomorrow.
I went from 11-10 to 14-7 in 18 months natural mate, I'm still natty and am 16 stone and only now after 20 years in and out I'm thinking 1st cycle, show some respect and you may get some

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
irish guy said:
,u c u have to remeber that im a newbie to all this an without the info ill prob just jump onto it tomorrow.
You've already been offered advice and threw it back.

If you want to "jump on the juice" go ahead.. But as Mars said, don't come back here complaning in 12 weeks that you have developed tities and can't find your balls.

tel3563 said:
only now after 20 years in and out I'm thinking 1st cycle, show some respect and you may get some
You need to lose that belly first, Tel. :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts