UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning to embark on a long cut and as such I will be cutting down on alcohol and adding in steroids to assist the cut. I’ve been on around 125-175mg test for a year or more now. Nothing else just a shot each week. Anyway I plan to run test and tren. Question is do you think 16 weeks on tren e is too much?

150mg test e and 250mg tren e for 16 weeks with a few weeks of superdrol here and there

or should I just buy TTM and run 1.5ml
A week which is 150mg test, 225mg tren and 225mg mast if I go for the SG blend. Again there will most likely be 2x3 week superdrol runs in the 16 weeks as I’ve got them to hand.

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
If it was me personally in your position I'd just hammer a very aggressive mini cut.
I think longer cuts are better suited to say show prep, when you've already got some decent size and condition and want to do things slowly to maintain as much mass or even improve a little
Iirc you said you've not trained much and slacked on the diet. I'd blast that fat off no matter how hard and hellish those 6-8weeks will be and get right into gaining
You'd be surprised what you can do in 8 weeks

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If it was me personally in your position I'd just hammer a very aggressive mini cut.
I think longer cuts are better suited to say show prep, when you've already got some decent size and condition and want to do things slowly to maintain as much mass or even improve a little
Iirc you said you've not trained much and slacked on the diet. I'd blast that fat off no matter how hard and hellish those 6-8weeks will be and get right into gaining
You'd be surprised what you can do in 8 weeks
I agree and that’s what I’m going to do now I’ve regal is sorting me out with a packet. The plan will be most like 2 weeks dnp 2 weeks break then 2 weeks dnp so total 6 hard weeks or cutting on dnp and 150mg test. Should be able to get 2 stone off easy in 6 weeks

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
To answer your tren question though, I couldn’t do it personally, but if you get on fine with it then crack on
It's a hardcore androgen and I feel that most people on here have no business running it. A lot of guys claim to use it and I wouldn't even realise without them mentioning it (yes I do follow some of the journals out of interest).

It's an advanced athletes drug, not for somebody wanting to skimp on diet or taking shortcuts in their training. Definitely not. It will just cause you a lot of mental health and social problems (I've been there).

·
Registered
113 Posts
how so? If your in a deficit how can you rebound when you come off dnp and the water drops
There’s all sorts of physiological and psychological adaptations that take place on a big calorie deficit, let alone dnp use too

you are full of motivation now bro but id advise looking at things more long term, once that switch goes in you’re head towards the end of the diet and trust me it will you will be eating everything in sight

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There’s all sorts of physiological and psychological adaptations that take place on a big calorie deficit, let alone dnp use too

you are full of motivation now bro but id advise looking at things more long term, once that switch goes in you’re head towards the end of the diet and trust me it will you will be eating everything in sight
ill be eating just below so not a big cal deficit. I plan to look at things more long term it’s just an initial double blast to get the initial off. Once I’ve come off dnp before I’ve never felt like eating everything in sight. Just gives me a dry mouth and makes me thirsty but not craving anything or wanting to eat anything in sight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts