UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
10 reps x 3 sets, each workout... 2 days rest and repeat
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might as well Log it here... Like a Pro.. rather than Spam it in Gen Con like a Mong.

Tonight ill try:

15 x 4 Everything.

BarBell and WHAT????

Ill smash it like the Big Boy said but cant find the Thread.. it was something like this?:

OHP first.
Bent Over Rows (lubed) Second.
Curls Third.
Squats / Shrugs / End Game stuff. Fourth. <--- spelt it right? i mean '4th'

Smash dat Higher Den Da Moon on Some Ghetto bloom ... Pump goes BOOM!!!!

Loom.... room.... theres a rhyme here if i got the time to hit the lines instead of repping myself dead.

epic. Time to get chasing the Gainz Train... ill tell you my workout out.

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
Might as well Log it here... Like a Pro.. rather than Spam it in Gen Con like a Mong.

Tonight ill try:

15 x 4 Everything.

BarBell and WHAT????

Ill smash it like the Big Boy said but cant find the Thread.. it was something like this?:

OHP first.
Bent Over Rows (lubed) Second.
Curls Third.
Squats / Shrugs / End Game stuff. Fourth. <--- spelt it right? i mean '4th'

Smash dat Higher Den Da Moon on Some Ghetto bloom ... Pump goes BOOM!!!!

Loom.... room.... theres a rhyme here if i got the time to hit the lines instead of repping myself dead.

epic. Time to get chasing the Gainz Train... ill tell you my workout out.
good to see you have a journal . I would personally do squats first mate . It is the biggest movement and requires most energy. You will get the most out of your squatting this way

if that is your choice of exercise do it like this

squats
Ohp
Bent over rows
Shrugs
Curls

;)

·
Banned
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good to see you have a journal . I would personally do squats first mate . It is the biggest movement and requires most energy. You will get the most outof your squatting this way

if that is your choice of exercise do it like this

squats
Ohp
Bent over rows
Shrugs
Curls

;)
Squats =( ... ill try them but they not my strong point... Ill Squat myself a Prolapse for my UK-M bros... its worth the Gainz at end of the Day haha

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
Squats =( ... ill try them but they not my strong point... Ill Squat myself a Prolapse for my UK-M bros... its worth the Gainz at end of the Day haha
you be fine mate , just train smartly keep your form and gradually progressively over load .don’t hold your breath either , work on breathing technique , otherwise you will find your self gassed out before your legs are fatigued . My squats was shit also at one point. It has to start somewhere after all

·
Banned
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i Done:

OHP - 10x4 .. (just couldnt push it harder but got extra set out of it).. and i remembered 'Time under Tension'.
Bend Over Rows - 13x4
Shrugs - 20x4.

i think im still Ill coz during warm up i was dying..

Tried Squatting it.

i practiced the form first with no weight... seemed easy.. but then when i lifted Bar onto my neck i lost my form and the pain on my neck made me stop.. tried again but couldnt.. need a towel or something.

i did Fair well considering i feel like the back end of a curry

·
Looking Freaky
2,588 Posts
ahhhh... Wider grip the better?

i had it like that at one point but could feel something in my elbows, maybe my grip was too narrow
Depends what you find comfy I guess . I personally like to keep my hands as close in together as possible . Elbows tucked down . Everything has to be tight

Attachments

·
Banned
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Depends what you find comfy I guess . I personally like to keep my hands as close in together as possible . Elbows tucked down . Everything has to be tight
I guess thats why every lad has a Squat Rack.... ill do it light weight until i get it right.

This a new movement for me bro

·
I Lift...Honest
7,560 Posts
it took me a while to get used to , to be honest . This way everything remains tight and nothing moves . Tried wider grips just never worked for me . Everyone is different tho
My rotators won't allow me to reach that far although I'm not much wider albeit at half your size

I miss squatting especially heavy used to be getting close to 200 now squatting down once to pick up a box at work kills my knee and stops me walking for weeks

Nothing quite like the feeling of pushing big numbers up in a squat

·
Banned
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I had workout...

I done:

Warm up: OHP 6 Reps.

Workout was:

OHP 3 x 10 (4th set didnt count)
Bent Over Rows 4 x 15 (I pushed elbows out to engage back more than Bis)
Curls 4 x 10 (insane pump, it locked my arms up)
Shrugs 3 x 20 (it was harder because the Arm Pump)

Done fair well bros =)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts