UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although it's something to think of there is always windows that a rock can open any day. Heck I house we moved into once back home had a engine block thrown threw the burglar bars!!

But regardless. A lock that cant be bump wont costs the price of that nice new shiny plasma!

·
Premium Member
22,795 Posts
I have worked doing 'gain entry' into properties as a carpenter and it's so easy to do really,especially with the tools/info that are available these days.

A more expensive lock isn't necessarilly a better more secure lock.

·
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mark3571 said:
pm me it as well please :thumb:
You all a bunch of thieves..

Besides in South Africa we dont wait for you to go out anymore.. We wait for you to be at home so we can get the credit cards and their numbers, the safe number, jewllery, the weapons and tie your wife up while we drive you to the nearest teller to draw all your money out... Lock Bumping is so last year!!! :confused1:

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
I am poor so dont bother to bump me.....

Anyone want a chick and a daughter?

They are going away on close out and cheap.......Make offer.....................lol

I have been broken into, they broke my window, cost me more to replace than what they took.

Copper is the big one here now, kids baseball fields have no lights, soccor fields, even the freeway, no kidding, stole the copper wire, they are brazzen, pathetic, being a dad, burden is on the middle class, middle age people.

I dont mind though, I am patriotic..................................ok?......................to a point...

Love the country.

Right now is a big change in our econimy, man, it is weird.

Not paranoid, but I feel a gentle squeeze here in my home. Working way more hours, and barely making it.

The gental squeeze pretty much sucks.

·
9,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well in South Africa when they do load shedding ie turn power off in certain areas the thieves steel all the power lines and sell it on. power goes of, they cut the wires and 2 hours later when it should come back.... no power!!! But it's interesting to hear America has the same problem of copper being stolen.

I feel for you guys Scott. I'm not too sure which way your economy is going to go but dosnt look good right now. But things over have are always starting to squeeze people. 13 people at my dads work got retrenched unfortunately one was him.

Interesting times ahead.

·
Looking Freaky
546 Posts
the scum bags even start to cut of the cat converters on some of the vans at work.

they have some sort of precious metal in them that makes them worth about £40/50 scrap .

its real easy to do as well you just get a pipe cutting tool from a plumbers merchant go under the vehicle make the 2 cuts , takes about 2 mins and is very quiet .

no one knows until you start the engine and it sounds like 2nd ww fighter plane .

fortunatly it seems the price of scrap is dropping

·
Minder
1,060 Posts
Why not just use mortess and tenant locks you cant bump them thats what we use in england, you only get in if you use a window or kick the door down if your gonna use a yale type your asking for trouble.

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Yah, catalitic converters get stolen from people in parking lots for the platanum, copper from the electricity in playing fields and even off the freeway, man hole covers too for scrap and they only get low money for that yet cost hundreds to replace, not to mention they weigh a couple of hundred pounds.

I just noticed I made a payment to my credit card, and it got cashed 2 days after it was due and they charged me $39.00 for late fees.

I called them up and they didnt want to reverse the charges till I told them that I wanted to cancel my account, at which point they put me on with a supervisor and he gave me a lecture before he finally did a curtisy credit to the account.

I am not kidding guys, i feel really squeezed lately, I dont go to the bar anymore, I buy beer on sale, food on sale, and for some reason I am only living paycheck to paycheck, I even have been working 6 days a week and also overtime during the day and just making it.

Boss asked me if I wanted Sunday (double time), I told him I may come in.

Sad that I have to work so much to make it.

I think I am going to sell my trailer at the river, my golf cart and jetskii, the montly on the trailer is $220.00 a month, hell even that I could use.

Or, I drop all my 401k deductions and get as much cash as possible, or dump the chick and let her fend for her self......lol.................She has debt.....

My electric company put me on a higher tear for electricity usage and totally jacked up my rate.

Gas prices were very bad and are going down slightly but our food prices are the highest ever, I cant even afford some good steaks now as they are almost 15 bucks a pound, hell they were 10 bucks a pound some years ago.

Our Economy is just Sh!t right now.

How much do you think I can get for a dodgy kidney?........................lol

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
pea head said:
dodgy kidney hacks?

depends on wether its pre or post tren :)
Nah, I keep the kidneys flushed out with beer, they should be ok. :whistling: :thumb: :lol:

I did urinate blood once on a nice juicy test, EQ, winstrol cycle once......

Never again though, BP issues are no joke on gear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts