UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started a course of lixus test enanthate on Friday,

i jabbed 1 ml into my glutes, and omg am i sore today,

any1 else had pip from this gear? I have heard good things about it and that its painless,

this was my 1st time jabbing glutes so this may just be due to poor technique,

theres no lumps and its not hot on the surface so ive ruled out it being an abcess,

just wondering what everyone else thought,

cheerz

·
Looking Freaky
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vetran said:
put it down to opening a new site,its the norm.
reps for the quick reply mate

i thought it might be down to that as i had slight pip on my first few jabs in my quad on my 1st course,

anyway its not unbearable i can still move about fine, its just sitting on it hurts abit,

·
Looking Freaky
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
D92 said:
haaa....nice one mate im starting lixus test-e on monday...cant wait now lol
haha don't worry mate its not bad, its more of a deep aching pain,

didnt stop me doing abit of cardio today,

a few of my mates are using it and have said its pain free usualy

·
Looking Freaky
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2nd cycle mate, and just running it alone, guna add something on my next cycle,

ive heard nothing but good news about lixus test e, so hoping for some decent gains

G

·
I'm currently using their Test 400 and Tri-Tren.

Not sure why but the pip when i jab glutes is absoloute agony, to the extent i can't sit or lay on whatever side i've jabbed.

Had some heat and swelling on the last jab too so took a load of ibuprofen which sorted it in no time.

However if i jab quads its virtually pain free....needless to say i'm only using quads now.

·
Looking Freaky
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its eased from the spot it was hurting yesterday and has moved up my glute abit lol,

ill have one more shot in the glute to see if it was just from opening a new site,

if not ill just have to be a man and deal with it, or try quads lol

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Howdy Folks,

I have bought some Lixus Labs Deca and Test 400

The Deca seems normal but the Test 400 looks like a clear water but more viscous and the hologram on the test 400 is in a different place

did 1 ml each last night in the left glute and was painful this morning!

i've heard ok things from other users of Lixus, but they were on Tren and Test Cypionate

just hope the test 400 i have isnt a dud.

·
Looking Freaky
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the test 400 is meant to be ruthless for pip mate, never heard of anyone not gettin the pip of it, if u mix the test and deca together its meant to ease the pip, if u didnt do that already maybe give it a try,

my pip is at its worse today but after a few ibuprofen its eased off now, i think it may be the worst of it, one more jb in glute if its still painfull ill move to quads and maybe mix with some deca or tren

·
Looking Freaky
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yesterday I thought it was going, but today I noticed a lump under the skin, feel like its on the muscle, I wouldn't say its much hotter but its defo warmer than everywhere else,

Is this an abcess? I rang my gp but cnt get an apointment untill thursday?

So like I said is this an abcess or just oil that hasn't despersed properly? I went in deep and I cleaned the site before and after? Any thoughts

·
Banned
893 Posts
diesel09 said:
the test 400 is meant to be ruthless for pip mate, never heard of anyone not gettin the pip of it, if u mix the test and deca together its meant to ease the pip, if u didnt do that already maybe give it a try,

my pip is at its worse today but after a few ibuprofen its eased off now, i think it may be the worst of it, one more jb in glute if its still painfull ill move to quads and maybe mix with some deca or tren
I had massive PIP for first few weeks with T400 by Lixus, i think your body just gets used to it eventually, mine did, mine was most painfull2-3 days after injection. Hopefully your ok pal :thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.