UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering what peoples experiences are with this product. I've done a search but nothing much has came up. I was thinking of using this next year but want to buy soon while I have the money. Was thinking of 1ml Mon,Wed and Fri for 6 weeks,maybe followed by some var. I have only used test and dbol upto now and was wondering if it is a good idea to use two compounds I havent used? I will have done two cycles (test/dbol and test) before this proposed cycle. Too early for tren? Any input welcome,reps up for grabs. I would like some thoughts before I commit to buying. Cheers....

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
I did a ml a day of it for about nine weeks, and really liked it, I could have had my diet a bit tighter to get better results, but in general I had no problems, no need for an AI because the masteron sorts that out, well it did in my case anyway, I think its a great spring summer cycle....

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replys lads,reps to you all! Do you think its a bad idea for a not very experienced steroid user like myself to use? Or good to go? :thumb:

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
Rossy Balboa said:
Thanks for the replys lads,reps to you all! Do you think its a bad idea for a not very experienced steroid user like myself to use? Or good to go? :thumb:
As Pancho and Pritchard would say on Balls of Steel.........

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maximum said:
A friend of mine used it getting ready for his recent comp and he sings it's praises.

He wonhis class so was very happy!
Lol,I'm not anywhere near competition level....just want to look awesome ha. Still good news nevertheless,cheers pal!

·
Work In Progress
1,408 Posts
i was using sust n swapped to rip blend half way through cycle. Been using 1.5ml e.o.d for 30ml, dropped body fat n still gained muscle n strenghth due to the tren i.m.o. Defo recomend it. N this was my first cycle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.