UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got some guys, however no hologram! does this mean they are fake?? Also has anyone had these before who could give a description of the tablet or tub etc? To give me an idea of what ive got. Any info would be appreciated!

Cheers

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
got some in my hand now little white tub lixus labs in blue and below under a red stripe says lixus dbol, it has 100x 10mg in the tub, to the right of this label there is a bar code and a little silver round hologram like sticker, some of the tops are blue, at one time only the Tbol had the blue tops but now some of the dbol does??

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds the same to me mate, blue lid just no hologram on mine, which makes me sceptical tbh! what are your tablets like? i have read that some earlier versions had no hologram but im new to lixus products!

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
I got 2 lots of Lixus dbol

One has a hologram and one dont

Theres alot of Lixus products going round with no holograms

You got any pictures?

·
Banned
170 Posts
I was told the reason some products have holograms and others do not is because packaging is being changed, it was anticipated that this would happen the first week of November but there have been delays.

You will also notice that some injectable products will have a dark blue plastic top and some have a lighter blue plastic top. The colour of the lids of the orals are also variable, some lids will be white and other lids will be blue. All of these are genuine and have an expiry date of May 2012.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.