UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
gunning for 17st
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got some info from my source that lixus are now producing growth hormone, anyone got any info on this?, the guy is normally very reliable and he reckons its very good quality.

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
bry1979 said:
just got some info from my source that lixus are now producing growth hormone, anyone got any info on this?, the guy is normally very reliable and he reckons its very good quality.
lixus is a UG Lab so have no facilities to produce GH, theres will be relabelled generic GH from china....slap a label on it and double the price...hey presto you have Lixus GH:laugh:

·
gunning for 17st
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, thanks for the replies. I should have phrased it that lixus are now selling gh lol, never thought they were actually making it themselves as i know the equipment needed is seriously complex and they are only a ugl. What i was after was any info on the quality or if anyone knows of anyone who has used it. The price seems very reasonable and i'm very tempted but would rather have a bit of feedback on it before i part with the readies. cheers.

·
Gym Addict
330 Posts
ive never heard of a ugl selling their own label G.H. i know ugls that also sell GH wether it be unlabeled chinese or labelled and boxed they dont say its their own, i suppose theres a 1st time for everything though

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
bry1979 said:
ok, thanks for the replies. I should have phrased it that lixus are now selling gh lol, never thought they were actually making it themselves as i know the equipment needed is seriously complex and they are only a ugl. What i was after was any info on the quality or if anyone knows of anyone who has used it. The price seems very reasonable and i'm very tempted but would rather have a bit of feedback on it before i part with the readies. cheers.
my post is still relevant mate...in most cases the GH is generic blue/yellow tops from china now you can get these cheap at less than £1 per iu in most cases i very much doubt you will be paying this low amount for them sticking a label on the vial.... :thumb:

ps....don't post up how much they are though

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
im sparticus said:
ive never heard of a ugl selling their own label G.H. i know ugls that also sell GH wether it be unlabeled chinese or labelled and boxed they dont say its their own, i suppose theres a 1st time for everything though
but by a lab putting their label on the product they are making it their own they certainly do not advertise it as generic:laugh:

·
gunning for 17st
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pscarb said:
my post is still relevant mate...in most cases the GH is generic blue/yellow tops from china now you can get these cheap at less than £1 per iu in most cases i very much doubt you will be paying this low amount for them sticking a label on the vial.... :thumb:

ps....don't post up how much they are though
ok, thanks for the info mate:thumbup1:

·
Extreme Nutrition Wales.
579 Posts
bry1979 said:
Its from the same factory as Kigtropin!

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
XL BODIES LTD said:
I know and yes its re-labelled generic with water all in a neat box, just like the Gentech stuff.
probably exactly like the gentech and GB stuff good job i only use pharma with all these relabelled dogy brands around.... :rolleyes:

·
Extreme Nutrition Wales.
579 Posts
Pscarb said:
probably exactly like the gentech and GB stuff good job i only use pharma with all these relabelled dogy brands around.... :rolleyes:
Now this is where im confused Paul, as 99% of the gear used today is Generic i.e a substitute of the origanal!

The NHS have just been slated for using companies that supply them with generic medicines at the originals price or inflatted in some cases.

At no point were the generics classed as substandard or Dodgy, you will find all types of medicine from pain killers through to cancer treatments that are a genric copy, made uinder licence for the medical community.

There is no medical usage for a 400mg Test Blend, yet the athletic community are using it, there's no medical usage today (and some never had a medical usage) for Anavar, Winny Tabs, Halotestan or Trenbalone mixes yet we can all readly get and use them.

The bodybuilding community lives and grows on all these 'Dodgy' brands, but not many have asccess to Pharma grade products, that as stated above are 90% a generic copy themselves.

I would put Lixus in the same band as Pro-Chem, Generic Labs, Rohm and many more 'GENRIC' underground labs that source their ingrediants from China or actualy made by a European lab.

Just because its Generic does not make it bunk!

·
Extreme Nutrition Wales.
579 Posts
bry1979 said:
do you know if its any good? potency etc..
Can't realy say mate, all i know is there are a lot of good bodybuilders out there today using Kigtropin and liking it!

It seems pretty well dosed right now, so no reason to believe the Lixus one will not be the same. :)

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
XL BODIES LTD said:
Now this is where im confused Paul, as 99% of the gear used today is Generic i.e a substitute of the origanal!

The NHS have just been slated for using companies that supply them with generic medicines at the originals price or inflatted in some cases.

At no point were the generics classed as substandard or Dodgy, you will find all types of medicine from pain killers through to cancer treatments that are a genric copy, made uinder licence for the medical community.

There is no medical usage for a 400mg Test Blend, yet the athletic community are using it, there's no medical usage today (and some never had a medical usage) for Anavar, Winny Tabs, Halotestan or Trenbalone mixes yet we can all readly get and use them.

The bodybuilding community lives and grows on all these 'Dodgy' brands, but not many have asccess to Pharma grade products, that as stated above are 90% a generic copy themselves.

I would put Lixus in the same band as Pro-Chem, Generic Labs, Rohm and many more 'GENRIC' underground labs that source their ingrediants from China or actualy made by a European lab.

Just because its Generic does not make it bunk!
no Paul don't act as if you do not know what i am talking about when i say generic GH from china.....as for comparing a new lab like lixus against established labs like ROHM well that is your choice although i have yet to see someone get an infection from a ROHM blend i have seen 3 so far with Lixus.....

this thread is about a lab passing gh off as its own when in fact it is not we both know that, bringing in the NHS when it has no bearing is stupid and you know it......

we all know Generic GH from china is the unlabelled stuff and it is very cheap, labs like Lixus, GB and other UGL labs passing GH off as there own are just sticking a label on it and increasing the price....that may be the way things go but that does not mean that everyone has to buy into it does it......??

it is cheap generic unlabelled GH and as with this type of GH there are good and bad batches there is no way in telling what you are getting.....all you have to do is to compare results from one batch to another to see what i mean.......at no point am i saying that it does not contain GH as it does my point here is that guys should realise that what they are buying is most likely at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to GH

as for having access to pharma yes you are correct everyone does not have this access that does not mean just because i use pharma i do not know anything about labs relabelling Generic GH i know a fair amount about GH Paul please don't think otherwise :)

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
BigBalls said:
There was no need to call them "Dodgy brands" though implying that there is something wrong with using them as we all know that is not the case. :)
what does it matter what i call them?? have i hurt your feelings :)

my point is that these are unlabelled Generic GH these labs relabel them and pass them off as their own, why not be upfront and just pass it off for what it is?

Generic GH has a history of being inconsistent with dosing anyone who has used a fair bit will agree with me.....seeing as these labs will not test the GH you run the risk of getting a bad batch?....

i have used alot of Generic in my time and the best by far was from Kefie(sp) but even then the strength seemed to change from batch to batch.....

as i have mentioned a few times over the years their are in my opinion 3 tiers to GH

Tier 1 - pharmacy GH made in western labs (Nutropin AQ, Simplexx etc...)

Tier 2 - lisenced GH made in eastern labs like china (Hyge(both types) Getropin, jintropin, ansomone)

Tier 3 - Generic GH (all UGL selling their own GH use generic GH)

i do get concerned when certain individuals strongly defend one labs GH brand as was the case with HCL when it is all the same, so how can it be stronger or better than another lab??

if this is what you can afford or have access to then that's cool and it will work just don't be fooled into thinking it is the dogs danglies because it isn't in my opinion....

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.