UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
I heard yesterday and have put a post on muscle chat warning, all I know is there is no box, lets hope that the copies are that poor that they can be easily detected.....

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
micreed said:
so guys you figure some ones gone to expence of faking lixus then skimped a few pence on boxes????
I thought the same. I would imagine the holograms are more difficult & expensive to copy. Although I've heard that some legitimate lixus products come without the hologram. I've got some on the way, I'm going to contact Lixus directly & check the batch number

·
Banned
518 Posts
i cant understand why a person would copy a lab and run the risk of being caught like in this case ,any sales of that copy will now be grealty cut ,it would be alot smarter to just start a new ugl even if only a coukpe of products ,this gets me thinking whats in these copys? my bet would be streile oil or very little hormones.

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
poker face said:
i cant understand why a person would copy a lab and run the risk of being caught like in this case ,any sales of that copy will now be grealty cut ,it would be alot smarter to just start a new ugl even if only a coukpe of products ,this gets me thinking whats in these copys? my bet would be streile oil or very little hormones.
probably not even sterile mate

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
Clubber Lang said:
just know afew of lads at the same gym using afew Lixus oils, finding pip quite harsh. Some even ditching it and replacing with other brands for the rest of their cycles.
I only have limited lixus experience - I'm running the second vial of test 400 through me ATM. I mix it with another labs deca and the compound is painless

and it feels well dosed, I get some personal recognised signals with it very strongly and have put on 10 lbs this blast (best in a while) so far.

Tell me any UGL with hot mixes that are wll dosed and not pippy??

·
Banned
518 Posts
what gets me is they can be made near painless if they use good grade oils and eo with the min of 1-2% of ba and 15-20% bb with the mix of both eo and gso alot of these compounds can be made very smooth indeed.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.