UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Gym Addict
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was currently on Dbols Deca and Cyp, finished those up, and continued to run Deca and Cyp along with Anadrol. I am on my 2nd week of Anadrol, I am taking 130Mg a day along with 750Mg of Cyp a week and 600MG of Deca.

I just noticed a small bump on my left nipple but over towards the right a little. It does not really hurt, no itchyness or anything.

I started today to take 40mg of Novaldex. I do have clomid on hand also,

can I please have some information on what to do from here to get rid of this? Do I run Clomid also, if not when do I start this?

I will be running the Anadrol for 3 more weeks and finishing up my test and deca also.

Any help advice will be highly appreciated.

If the lump remains after my Novaldex, can this lead to breast cancer in the future if I do not get surgery?

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
Just keep runnnig the nolva, how long in total have you been running the orals??? because I would stop them now, 6 weeks is a maximum in my book, what mg were you running the Dbol at??? I believe the 130mg dose of anandrol is too high, and anandrol is the most hepatoxic to the liver, anadrol is a DHT dreivative and shouldn't aromatise, but there is an arguement that sone how it still can cause Gyno???

How many cycles have you done before to be taking over 2 grams of AAS per week now, and reading your thread you don't sound like you have done your homework.

I believe you are going to have to do a fulll PCT and you could do with getting some HCG, In future look to run an AI along with your cycle, something like arimidex

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
drol does aromatise and very heavily it's just that it doesn't aromatise through the usual mechanism so trying to treat gyno from drol can be a bl00dy nightmare, my advice, bin the drol and why on earth do you need 130mg ED??????

No it cannot lead to breast cancer.

·
Gym Addict
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello, I ran the dbols at 50mg per day for 4 weeks.. I took around 3 weeks off while the test was still in my system, then I jumped on the drols. First week was 65 per day mg and I just upped it to 130 per day. They are little small like light tan tabs with ox or xo on them.. I have a buddy I train with been doing cycles for years so he helps me. I jusy wanted more opinions. I been on and off for 1yr + now.

When do I start clomid? Should I up the noval to 60mg

·
gunning for 17st
695 Posts
be careful mate, sounds like the gyno is from the drol as its the only new compound but if the gyno is progesterone related from the deca then nolva could make it worse. Get yourself an ai like adex

·
Gym Addict
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No problem buddy, just looking for some advie you know. Also, how long should I be on these along with the other cyp and deca before I start noticing serious gains? Around 3 mark week? And should I run these for 4 or 5 weeks? Thanks alot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.