UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought some letrozole liquid made by rhom and the stuff is like paint stripper and i only took 0.25mg. Can anyone tell me if they've tried this and if it's suppose to taste absolutely rancid and make your mouth feel like it's on fire, i can still taste it now.

Cause if it's not it's an expensive way to take the paint off my door frames. lol

·
MP242262
3,054 Posts
JBG said:
I've just bought some letrozole liquid made by rhom and the stuff is like paint stripper and i only took 0.25mg. Can anyone tell me if they've tried this and if it's suppose to taste absolutely rancid and make your mouth feel like it's on fire, i can still taste it now.

Cause if it's not it's an expensive way to take the paint off my door frames. lol
Most liquid PCT supps taste like that mate, its quite normal unfortunately, I use liquid Nolva & Clomid and they tatse the same too!

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
JBG said:
I've just bought some letrozole liquid made by rhom and the stuff is like paint stripper
Different brands of liquid Letro have different tastes mate, just wash it down with a glass of water. I haven't tried R.O.H.M so couldn't comment on that one specifically.

Post some pics mate.

I prefer liquid Letro, mush easier to dose.

·
Newbie Trainer
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks fellas, thought i might have been drinking paint stripper or brake fluid. Can you put the liquid in a glass of orange juice or something then drink it?

·
Discomfort is growth
5,970 Posts
JBG said:
Thanks fellas, thought i might have been drinking paint stripper or brake fluid. Can you put the liquid in a glass of orange juice or something then drink it?
I would have thought so, most liquid chems taste like crap, I would squirt anything in to a drink myself and not drop it neat on to my tongue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.